JETS concept

LEWJ

So I decided to add a lighter green, which I know has been tried plenty of times. I'm hoping I made it work. I tried to keep it traditional, while modernizing it a little bit. I like how this turned out. I threw in the alt (light green) just for the heck of it, it's not something i would've thrown in there, but I know someone will ask for it.

[out of date]

How do u like?

C&C Please

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I think you still need to maintain some contrast between the two greens. If you darken the lighter green, you'll need to darken the darker green as well. I don't care much for the green helmet - white is still a better choice IMO. The light green in the logo is getting lost. The drop shadow with the numbers is nice. Not sure how I feel about the pant striping.

Overall, not bad. The helmet bugs me the most.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

It's an interesting idea, but a color that light used that much looks a little off. Darken the light green (go with more of a Kelly Green), and you may have something.

Also, I like your updated template. It's FAR better than the one you designed earlier. Good work.

I really like that logo. You took away the busy look the current logo has and were able to get in two different elements without it looking busy.

I also like the two shades of green. I don't think the Jets would ever go with it, but it sure looks nice.

Archived