Wolves Logo Concept

nwtrailtrekker

Not for any certain team, but i think it looks pretty cool. Made in MS Paint. I'd love to hear your likes and dislikes, as well as your constructive criticism on what could make this better.

Something about it looks a bit strange to me, but i cant really put my finger on it

Oh yah, its not really actually a wolf or a bear or a dog or anything. It's just kindof..a creature. It is what you think it looks like. haha.

Tell me what you think!

helmetdesignlogo3.png

It's way too round to be a wolf, it looks more like some weird bear than it does a wolf, I would suggest thinning out the face.

The mouth area also looks kind of cluttered, I think if you simplified the teeth, it would look much better.

Also the eyes look a little off I would try fixing that by removing that highlight you got.

Pretty nice work for MS paint though.

Hi, how are you?

whoa. thats pretty nice. a little too round, and very detailed, and the top teeth look weird, but overall this is nice. i immediately thought of the NC State Wolfpack, maybe just cuz of the colors, but after thinking about the round face I started seeing the UCONN Huskies. This could work after being cleaned up, nice work.

It's the Samsquatch!

That's actually exactly what I thought. Where are the radio dials?

Anyways, onto the concept. It's not a bad start at all - just entirely too busy and detailed. Simplify basically everything. You can hint to facial definition rather than separating it into sections. Most of the lines/contours are just too jagged to really work for a logo. I get what you're doing, but they don't need to be everywhere, nor do they need to be uniform throughout.

Personally I like it! I think that if you were going to create a logo of a Tasmanian Devil for a team (not the looney toons Taz) this would be it! It's perfect! Great work!!

Reference shot below! And yes I know there is a lot more black on a real Tasmanian Devil, but it's an interpitation of what one might look like in logo form so it doesn't have to be deadly accurate! Great job!!

Screaming_devil.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...devil_large.jpg

Archived