nba warmup concept part 1

yeah...very cool idea. i agree that all the warm-ups nowadays are all alike, and these are a fresh take on their individual jersey designs. I like them best when they deviate most from the real design, yet keep the same elements (ala the Rockets & Hawks ones).

keep it rollin, lets see em all.

They all look great, and I look forward to seeing my teams if you'll be doing more. Of course, you can never sell these to adidas, because they lack a three-stripe theme. They pretty much require that on new merchandise (see all of the 2006-2008 replicas, the 2006-07 warm-ups, the 2007-08 warm-ups, the NBA All-Star 2008 jerseys, and everything else they can touch).

How come some of them are one with city name-one with team name and some are 2 city or 2 team name?

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

How come some of them are one with city name-one with team name and some are 2 city or 2 team name?

It follows the pattern of the uniforms. For example, Phoenix Suns have "Phoenix" written on their purple jersey and "Suns" on their white jersey, so it appears the same way here. The Bucks, on the other hand, have "Bucks" written on both their home and away (white or green) uniforms. Although 1991 used the wrong wordmark on the green warm-up, it generally follows the pattern of what it written on the uniforms. (other examples: Seattle Sonics, Sacramento Kings, etc.)

Archived