New Vancouver Canadians logo

Brendan

Man, from AAA to class A short season... and now down to this logo?

My, how Vancouver's baseball fortunes have fallen. It seems not too long ago (but it was more like twenty-odd years ago) I was reading about their prospects to gain a major-league franchise.....

It is what it is.

Man, from AAA to class A short season... and now down to this logo?

My, how Vancouver's baseball fortunes have fallen. It seems not too long ago (but it was more like twenty-odd years ago) I was reading about their prospects to gain a major-league franchise.....

...and then the Vancouver Grizzlies happened, and pretty much destroyed any chance a non-NHL professional team would ever consider Vancouver again.

Cards.png

*cough* my logolympiad submission a few years back is better *cough*

canadiansalt-1.gif

Your's is way better. Their logo is so plain and it looks like it took them 2 minutes to come up with.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

I was being pretty tongue and cheek, as my skills on the illustrator stick are basically what i taught myself or picked up from a few of the older members here, but really a leaf with a V would be better.

I understand they were going for an understated classical look, but you still need to apply creative elements to really pay homage.

But thanks for the kind words. If you're out there Vancouver Canadians...you can use it for cheap. :)

I was being pretty tongue and cheek, as my skills on the illustrator stick are basically what i taught myself or picked up from a few of the older members here, but really a leaf with a V would be better.

I understand they were going for an understated classical look, but you still need to apply creative elements to really pay homage.

But thanks for the kind words. If you're out there Vancouver Canadians...you can use it for cheap. :)

already being used...

penticton100x100.jpg

GO GIANTS GO!!!

giants-1.png

mia Marek Schwarz

THANK YOU TREVOR!

linden.png

Archived