Giants Cheated!

gingerbreadmann

http://giantscheated.com/

A slideshow on how the Giants got away with holding/facemask on the Tyree play(which they did lol)... pretty funny. He has some good points actually.

I know this will be met with angry comments towards me/the Patriots/the site, but just look at it and have a chuckle; you have to admit it looks clean and is not a total joke, haha. I got a kick out of it.

And he didn't even admit he is a Pats fan!

That doesn't look like a facemask at all. The arm is around the neck, from what I see. It looks like maybe... maybe... you could argue that it's holding. It's the kind of thing that happens on every single play of the game.

Pats fans are grasping for anything at this point.

I wouldn't be talking about no calls in a Super Bowl setting if I were you. <_<

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

That doesn't look like a facemask at all. The arm is around the neck, from what I see. It looks like maybe... maybe... you could argue that it's holding. It's the kind of thing that happens on every single play of the game.

I called it!

Hey, I'm not complaining. He is, and I don't even know if he is a Pats fan. I just thought it was interesting. (But maybe not the right year for it after Videogate and all... :P)

I called it!

Hey, I'm not complaining. He is, and I don't even know if he is a Pats fan. I just thought it was interesting. (But maybe not the right year for it after Videogate and all... :P)

Actually I said that because New England benefited greatly from no calls in their earlier playoff runs. For example...Willie McGinest expressed disbelief after Super Bowl XXXVI over taking a holding penalty for pretty much tackling Faulk on a pass play, saying that he had done the same thing all game long without getting flagged.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Even if it was a penalty ITS NOT CHEATING!

Holding happens on almost every single play in the NFL. The blatent, no-doubt-about-it holds are flagged.

It is impossible to call every single hold. There were plays where Giants were getting "held" by Pats lineman attempting to save Brady in SBXLII that weren't called. Its apart of the game, you don't see Giants fans crying about it.

A penalty IS NOT CHEATING.

Cheating is gaining a distinct atvantage over your opponent. Filming the opposing team's practice = cheating.

Holding= a common penalty.

Get over it Pats fans, your fantasy ended with the G-Men. They won fair and square. Tip your hat, hope to not get your SB XXXVI rings taken away, and get back out there for the '08 season.

giants.png200822112725.png

big blue wrecking crew

die hard since '88

Actually I said that because New England benefited greatly from no calls in their earlier playoff runs. For example...Willie McGinest expressed disbelief after Super Bowl XXXVI over taking a holding penalty for pretty much tackling Faulk on a pass play, saying that he had done the same thing all game long without getting flagged.

I could tell you were referring to the past, though I didn't know specifically which play. I didn't know Willie complained, that was holding and I vividly remember wanting to strangle him at that point.

Holding happens on almost every single play in the NFL. The blatent, no-doubt-about-it holds are flagged.

It is impossible to call every single hold. There were plays where Giants were getting "held" by Pats lineman attempting to save Brady in SBXLII that weren't called. Its apart of the game, you don't see Giants fans crying about it.

Cheating is gaining a distinct atvantage over your opponent. Filming the opposing team's practice = cheating.

Get over it Pats fans, your fantasy ended with the G-Men. They won fair and square. Tip your hat, hope to not get your SB XXXVI rings taken away, and get back out there for the '08 season.

Calm down man, it's a joke. I'm not accusing anyone of actually cheating. you don't have to get so defensive(and offensive).

I'd like to note that he does not speak for all Pats fans. Some of us have congratulated the Giants and moved on.

Thank you.

Wait... "He" being me, or the site creator?

Let's talk hockey. Guy's on a breakaway towards the net. You hook him and pull yourself up to catch up to him. Isn't that cheating? You're "gaining a distinct a(d)vantage over your opponent" by using your stick. That's why they call penalties, because they are forms of cheating.

I'm not some belly-aching Pats fan, just a Pats fan. I congratulated them and moved on, but what this guy is saying is absolutely nuts.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

http://giantscheated.com/

A slideshow on how the Giants got away with holding/facemask on the Tyree play(which they did lol)... pretty funny. He has some good points actually.

I know this will be met with angry comments towards me/the Patriots/the site, but just look at it and have a chuckle; you have to admit it looks clean and is not a total joke, haha. I got a kick out of it.

And he didn't even admit he is a Pats fan!

LOL

This guy is nuts. I knew there'd be some delusional Pats fan who'd come out and claim that the G-Men cheated. Classic.

I called it!

Imagine that. Someone on a sports message board disagreeing with someone else's post. What are the odds? It's a good thing we have Gingerbreadmann around to keep things under control and occasionally astound us with his predictions.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

I called it!

Imagine that. Someone on a sports message board disagreeing with someone else's post. What are the odds? It's a good thing we have Gingerbreadmann around to keep things under control and occasionally astound us with his predictions.

I've never seen someone more concerned with "defending their honor" on the internets.

I'm not trying to start anything, I just find it amusing :P.

Badger_zps8961c467.png

Archived