*New Argyle Sigs

LEWJ

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please make a variant of these for every major professional team, past and present, in all known sports.

Also, Vermont Frost Heaves.

Do you mean, like, use a secondary logo for one (for example) and primary for another?

Or do you mean different background colors? Or just try to make all of them as different as possible?

Elaborate... haha. :P

edit: I think i know what you mean now.

Like, some throwbacks, maybe alternate logos, etc...

I'm just trying to help you stay ahead of the curve by making sigs for any and all possible variants and throwback designs for every team ever founded. That way, there's a full set of everything for people not to use after requesting them.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Please make a variant of these for every major professional team, past and present, in all known sports.

Do you mean, like, use a secondary logo for one (for example) and primary for another?

Or do you mean different background colors? Or just try to make all of them as different as possible?

I'm just trying to help you stay ahead of the curve by making sigs for any and all possible variants and throwback designs for every team ever founded. That way, there's a full set of everything for people not to use after requesting them.

The courteus thing to do, Lee, is to sport that Frost Heaves sig.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I really like these. Can I make some requests, but no rush because I will use them later after I get bored of my current sig.

Can I get a Dallas Stars, Winnipeg Blue Bombers, and a Toronto Blue Jays.

Thanks alot, I lovethe Argyle pattern!

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I seee.

Yea after a while of requests I'll proll start doing that.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Lewj, a Detroit Tigers Ol' English D with just navy and white

tigersss.png

Is this OK? Cause I don't like having less than 3 colors, its very hard to work with. I can make the orange light gray instead, if you'd like.

These are awsome...

Would you make a Cleveland Browns argyle on white with brown and orange diamonds and of course Brownie the Elf?

BrownieElfwhite.gif

browns.png

Korby and Armadillo I'll havve yours as soon as I can. I've got a 4 day weekend coming up, but I might not have 'em till sunday or monday.

Lewj, a Detroit Tigers Ol' English D with just navy and white

tigersss.png

Is this OK? Cause I don't like having less than 3 colors, its very hard to work with. I can make the orange light gray instead, if you'd like.

its perfect, the orange adds a little more. Thanks man

These are awsome...

Would you make a Cleveland Browns argyle on white with brown and orange diamonds and of course Brownie the Elf?

BrownieElfwhite.gif

browns.png

Korby and Armadillo I'll havve yours as soon as I can. I've got a 4 day weekend coming up, but I might not have 'em till sunday or monday.

Take your time. No rush necessary.

I really like these. Can I make some requests, but no rush because I will use them later after I get bored of my current sig.

Can I get a Dallas Stars, Winnipeg Blue Bombers, and a Toronto Blue Jays.

Thanks alot, I lovethe Argyle pattern!

Sorry about the wait;

bomberss.png

stars.png

jaysss.png

Archived