new Jason Kidd Dallas jersey

rainmaker17

Hey, I just noticed that the number 2 could also be considered the number 5 upside down. Huh? *nudge* Huh?

Actually the number 2 upside down is still the number 2. Now take the mirror image of 2 and you'd get a 5.

If you mean taking it upside-down AND then taking a mirror image, I agree that is what looks the most like a 5. Besides, someone already mentioned it.

So what number is Ben Wallace going to wear in Cleveland when that goes through?

I know one thing's for sure; If the Mavericks end up #2 in the finals again this year, there will be a LOT of crazy upset fans. Four out of five people (I assume by the clammer being raised) can't stand giving up Devin Harris. The Dallas/Fort Worth Area has a problem of giving up young talent too early, and getting it too late.
yeah. the funny thing is, listening to sports radio, you'd think the opposite to be true. seems like a lot of local sports writers are actually in favor of the trade :blink:

Yeah, Randy Galloway is really pushing it forward. As for me... eh, Basketball isn't my thing. But like I've said before, the Metroplex is the worst part of the loop of the "Circle of Sports Figures Lives." People start off as rookies here and then are traded before their prime to hit it big with another club. Whey their talent is gone, we end up signing them back to retire here. I have that feeling about Kidd right now.

Hey, I just noticed that the number 2 could also be considered the number 5 upside down. Huh? *nudge* Huh?

Well, if you took the number two, turned it upside-down, then took it's mirror image it could be considered a number 5, but not the Mavs number 5. Their 5 differs from their two enough so that it would not be the case. Now if you were referring to the Nets or San Francisco Giants, I'd say that I agree with you based on visual perspective as of now (the numbers could be slightly asymmetrical from one another is what I am saying. COULD be, but maybe not...)

Well, if you took the number two, turned it upside-down, then took it's mirror image it could be considered a number 5, but not the Mavs number 5. Their 5 differs from their two enough so that it would not be the case. Now if you were referring to the Nets or San Francisco Giants, I'd say that I agree with you based on visual perspective as of now (the numbers could be slightly asymmetrical from one another is what I am saying. COULD be, but maybe not...)

:wacko:

So what number is Ben Wallace going to wear in Cleveland when that goes through?

the cavs online roster says #4 as of right now. kinda messes up how Starbury Shoes planned to only sign guys wearing #3.

the cavs online roster says #4 as of right now. kinda messes up how Starbury Shoes planned to only sign guys wearing #3.

Then they'd better sign Sasha Pavlovic, stat!

I just checked the other ones, too. I can't post them all, because there are a lot, like Barry and Elson to the Sonics, something that no one is talking about. But here are the other ones on the Cavs.

10 Wally Szczerbiak

13 Delonte West

32 Joe Smith

Archived