NFL Helmet Sigs

axl007

I like those! Is that the helmet template from Davidson? I'm so jealous because I can't open those templates in my program.

With a little tweaking, I think you have an awesome upgrade.

(put the color of the banner in the ear hole and it will look more 3-D)

CLHEL2.png

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like those! Is that the helmet template from Davidson? I'm so jealous because I can't open those templates in my program.

Axl,

Great helmets! Do you have these without the wordmark area and just the helmets alone? If so, could you please send them my way. Also was your template for these in Photoshop format?

Axl,

Great helmets! Do you have these without the wordmark area and just the helmets alone? If so, could you please send them my way. Also was your template for these in Photoshop format?

The template is in an old computer that got flooded in the basement. I have to take it to the shop. I will give the temp to anyone who wants it when I get it back. The helmet is separate from banner. It was made in CorelDRAW.

CLHEL2.png

Axl, I've been wondering

Where did you get your sig.

I made them in an old post on here for signatures. It's easy.

Take a picture, remove the background.(some good pic's are from Fathead-they have no background)

Take that picture, make it bigger and "cut out the head".

Take the head a place over other picture.

CLHEL2.png

I replicated this template using other templates (helmet) from here. I made these for a couple of FOF leagues I am in. They are reduced in size to fit on a league site. Think I need to work on the highlight layer as it doesn't pop as much as the original.

saintssig.png

chargerssig.png

Why the use of the old Saints helmet logo?

gYH2mW9.png

Archived