NHL Reebok Edge "Coat-hanger" Wallpapers and Signatures

elliott

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dude you always do awesome work, could i get a Caps single red jersey wallpaper with the Weagle logo in the background? that would be awesome man thanks. i'd like it in 1024x768 please. could i also get one in Avalanche with the white jersey? thanks alot.

Capitals Wallpaper

thanks alot, once again, great work.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

I love these!

Requests:

Rack sig with these jerseys:

flames3on9.gif, mapleleafs4so2.gif

In this order: red flames, white flames, white leafs, blue leafs

Also a side by side Flames wall paper (with their current jerseys).

Thanks a ton!

espnsignq8.png

Second request, an Ovechkin wallpaper, with the red jersey logo in front and the whites number & name in front !

It can wait a while I don't mind, anyway I'm still anxiously waiting for my canadiens wallpapers !

Uh...Sorry to say this, but I can't. I don't have the font. Does anyone have the font? It would be really helpful.

Second request, an Ovechkin wallpaper, with the red jersey logo in front and the whites number & name in front !

It can wait a while I don't mind, anyway I'm still anxiously waiting for my canadiens wallpapers !

I couldn't really get the number on the back. PM me if you want to know why.

Capitals Wallpaper

elliot,

These are nice - when you have time, I can wait my turn. Can you make the New Jersey Devils home red & away whites.

To the outside a White Colorado Rockies (hockey) and a Blue Kansas City Scouts jersey.

The team started in KC, moved to Colorado before moving to New Jersey in the early 80s.

No hurry.

These are wonderful Elliot!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Howzabout making a three-jersey sigs for one of my two beloved fantasy hokcey teams (even if its part of a dead league)

The Pittsburgh 58's of the SHL(?)

Pgh58sbest.png

For the best quality versionm of that team's only logo, refer to the "fantasy teams" link in my sig.

EDIT: Removed my other request.

58sRackSig.gif

Archived