NHL Reebok Edge "Coat-hanger" Wallpapers and Signatures

elliott

I have a request with some major customization.

Could I get the coathanger style sig, BUT Leafs home and road side by side, with the rod sticking out of both sides? Eastern Conference logo on one side and NHL logo on the other side? Maybe separate "Toronto Maple Leafs" into "Toronto" on the left side and "Maple Leafs" on the right?

You never cease to amaze me Elliot. Another amazing set of sigs!

leafsdoublecoathangersig.gif

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a request with some major customization.

Could I get the coathanger style sig, BUT Leafs home and road side by side, with the rod sticking out of both sides? Eastern Conference logo on one side and NHL logo on the other side? Maybe separate "Toronto Maple Leafs" into "Toronto" on the left side and "Maple Leafs" on the right?

You never cease to amaze me Elliot. Another amazing set of sigs!

leafsdoublecoathangersig.gif

Amazing! Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks elliot! Keep up the good work!

These are really cool. On the hanger ones. if you turned the jerseys around backwards so you could see the player than people could get custom ones! Just and idea for ya tho. For now though could I have a hanger one with a Toronto St. Mikes on the left, a Marlies in the middle and a Leafs on the right.

*Edit* I requested a "hanger" one but I ment a rack one.

To Make it easier for you I will post the jerseys I want:

e1hrdkme5vdezoeu7gqp.gif

Marlies.jpg

(White one)

ougveh3mbij8y0us8byx.gif

CateyesRackSig.gif

Don't wanna be a :censored:. but if you don't mind, I'd like a 1280 x 800 Blackhawks side-to-side wallpaper. It's all good, just take your time, because these are awesome and what not.

Howzabout making a three-jersey sigs for one of my two beloved fantasy hokcey teams (even if its part of a dead league)

The Pittsburgh 58's of the SHL(?)

Pgh58sbest.png

For the best quality versionm of that team's only logo, refer to the "fantasy teams" link in my sig.

EDIT: Removed my other request.

oBIgzrL.png

Don't wanna be a :censored:. but if you don't mind, I'd like a 1280 x 800 Blackhawks side-to-side wallpaper. It's all good, just take your time, because these are awesome and what not.

Don't worry about it, I already have the Blackhawks and Thrashers done so it shouldn't take that long. The ones that take the longest are the jerseys I haven't made yet.

More fantastic work from you!!

Can I get a Stars one, side by side

These look so good!

Stars Wallpaper

I like it and I know i requested the numbers but can you take them off?

Thanks man!

Sorry bout that

Yeah, I can fix that.

just checking to see how the canucks and ducks hanger sig is coming along..thanks again

Well I have 3 requests in front of you, so you're just going to have to be patient.

These are the teams I haven't done yet:

Penguins, Hurricanes, Panthers, Flames, Avalanche, Red Wings, Blue Jackets, Oilers, Kings.

So keep in mind that these will probably take the longest, but I encourage requests of these to give me more incentive to make them!

I'll post some updates this afternoon.

Elliot...you are the man.

I request a side-by-side for the Atlanta Thrashers. If possible, could the background be in the blue of the home jersey? 1280 x 800 is the size as well.

Once again, IMO, you are like, the man when it comes to this type of stuff. lol.

Thrashers Wallpaper

You really like that Carbon Block huh? :P

Actually, it's not Carbon Block. Looks similar though. Its called Kenyan Coffee. I think I got it off of 1001freefonts.com, which I love.

Wow this idea is your best yet! Well done.

I know you are getting a lot of requests for these but I would love it if you could see your way to doing a home and away for the Toronto Marlies. PLEASE!!!!!!

Marlies Wallpaper

Sorry about the pixelated logo on the blue jersey. However, I couldn't find the logo in a big size. If you have a logo on the blue background, that would be really helpful.

Archived