NHL Reebok Edge "Coat-hanger" Wallpapers and Signatures

elliott

These are great, too bad I don't follow hockey at all.

If you ever consider doing any NBA, MLB, NFL, NCAA, whatever; please make sure I'm the first to know. :P

Yeah, I have this one NFL template that I used for like 1 concept...I was planning on cleaning it up a little bit and making some NFL ones later on. But not right now.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude you always do awesome work, could i get a Caps single red jersey wallpaper with the Weagle logo in the background? that would be awesome man thanks. i'd like it in 1024x768 please. could i also get one in Avalanche with the white jersey? thanks alot.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

a tho. For now though could I have a hanger one with a Toronto St. Mikes on the left

You mean a Mississauga-St. Mikes!

No I mean toronto lol. I know that they moved but I want mine to be still from Toronto.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I'd love a canadiens side by side wallpaper, regular and widescreen versions would be greatly appreciated !

That's a fantastic design you got there, great job !

Canadians Wallpaper

Canadians Widescreen

Tell me if you want the dimensions changed...I didn't really know what exactly to do.

Nice but it's CanadiEns not CanadiAns :P

And if you could do the widescreen in 1440x900, I know it's big but if you can I'd be really happy...

Boston Bruins Side-By-Side!! 1280x1024 if you please!! Great idea BTW...looks sweet! :grin:

Bruins Wallpaper

It looks nice, but it is only 1024x788, just to let you know.

As the person who requested this...I'd have to agree with the above statements!! :rolleyes:

Wow, rolling your eyes at someone who was being nice by making stuff for you, and was going to change a mistake, isn't the best tactic to win respect.

I'd love a canadiens side by side wallpaper, regular and widescreen versions would be greatly appreciated !

That's a fantastic design you got there, great job !

Canadians Wallpaper

Canadians Widescreen

Tell me if you want the dimensions changed...I didn't really know what exactly to do.

Nice but it's CanadiEns not CanadiAns :P

And if you could do the widescreen in 1440x900, I know it's big but if you can I'd be really happy...

Sorry, I'll change the mispellings and post a 1440x900. Sorry for any and all problems with wallpaper, I'm new at this

When you make the Stars one, for the numbers can you put 35 on the black jersey and 91 on the white.

Yes.

No request here. I'm just amazed that Elliot continues to come up with such interesting, well designed, and unique signature styles. These are very cool.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived