NHL Reebok Edge "Coat-hanger" Wallpapers and Signatures

elliott

Hello.

As you may know I have a signature thread with 18 pages on it right now. I will continue to take requests on it.

This is some stuff I came up with a few weeks ago. It is pretty much limited to NHL but I guess I could do other hockey leagues or fantasy teams if necessary, as long as you provide a jersey. My goal is to eventually get every NHL team's jersey vectorized on this template, but I will first be taking requests on Sigs/Wallpapers. I already have about 15 teams vectorized.

Wallpaper

Okay here is the wallpaper idea, it is called Coat-hanger because obviously that is what it is. I tried to create a template that looked like the jersey was hanging in the air. Anyways, the types are Single Jersey and Side-by-Side, as shown in the following links. You can basically request anything you want, ranging (but not limited to) background color, jersey color, background logos used, stripe on the bottom used, that sort of thing. You can even ask for your favorite players number and I can put it on there, along with Captain or Alternate Captain patch. The teams that just got new fonts with the redesign might be a problem though. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT DESKTOP SIZE YOU WANT.

Single Jersey Wallpaper - Coyotes

Side-by-Side Wallpaper - Flyers

Signatures

So one type of signature is basically the same as the wallpaper, just fit into a smaller package. Ask for customization as you wish

Coathanger Signature - Sabres

sabrescoathangersig.gif

The other type is a bunch of different teams, I guess you can compare it to the Hockey Widgets Signature maker thing. Specify what teams you want, and what color jerseys

"Rack" sig

RackSig.gif

So finally, fire away. I hope you guys like it.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is for a rack style sig for my small jersey collection. Hopefully for your sake spyboy1 doesn't have the same idea.

Blackhawks Red, Rangers White, and Wild White.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I have a request with some major customization.

Could I get the coathanger style sig, BUT Leafs home and road side by side, with the rod sticking out of both sides? Eastern Conference logo on one side and NHL logo on the other side? Maybe separate "Toronto Maple Leafs" into "Toronto" on the left side and "Maple Leafs" on the right?

You never cease to amaze me Elliot. Another amazing set of sigs!

Props for using the right P on the Flyers jersey. It looks like the hanger is just floating in the jersey, because the shoulders / neck aren't touching it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

These are really cool. On the hanger ones. if you turned the jerseys around backwards so you could see the player than people could get custom ones! Just and idea for ya tho. For now though could I have a hanger one with a Toronto St. Mikes on the left, a Marlies in the middle and a Leafs on the right.

*Edit* I requested a "hanger" one but I ment a rack one.

To Make it easier for you I will post the jerseys I want:

e1hrdkme5vdezoeu7gqp.gif

Marlies.jpg

(White one)

ougveh3mbij8y0us8byx.gif

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Elliot...you are the man.

I request a side-by-side for the Atlanta Thrashers. If possible, could the background be in the blue of the home jersey? 1280 x 800 is the size as well.

Once again, IMO, you are like, the man when it comes to this type of stuff. lol.

Boston Bruins Side-By-Side!! 1280x1024 if you please!! Great idea BTW...looks sweet! :grin:

Bruins Wallpaper

I have a request with some major customization.

Could I get the coathanger style sig, BUT Leafs home and road side by side, with the rod sticking out of both sides? Eastern Conference logo on one side and NHL logo on the other side? Maybe separate "Toronto Maple Leafs" into "Toronto" on the left side and "Maple Leafs" on the right?

You never cease to amaze me Elliot. Another amazing set of sigs!

Wow...This is a really, really good idea. Its kinda a complicated explanation, but you if you guys catch his drift than I can make these, too.

He's essentially saying two Sigs next to each other, in opposite directions. Nice idea.

These are great, too bad I don't follow hockey at all.

If you ever consider doing any NBA, MLB, NFL, NCAA, whatever; please make sure I'm the first to know. :P

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived