GBM's Video Game Custom Covers

gingerbreadmann

Oh wow, I'm sorry, I didn't realize how big PSP covers were, lol. I'll re-do them(if you want me to. You don't have to waste that much ink if you don't want). I kept you waiting long enough, you deserve a good one.

Thanks anyway man, always good to see them in action! :D I actually haven't printed any for me yet; I've still only seen them on the computer. lol

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, I'm going to a Brewers-Phillies game next week. Is there any chance I can get a nice, big MLB 08: The Show (PlayStation 3) logo with Prince Fielder on the cover? Just to spite Ryan Howard and whatnot... no offense to him, as he is a good player, but I think an alternate cover would make a good sign.

Hey, I'm going to a Brewers-Phillies game next week. Is there any chance I can get a nice, big MLB 08: The Show (PlayStation 3) logo with Prince Fielder on the cover? Just to spite Ryan Howard and whatnot... no offense to him, as he is a good player, but I think an alternate cover would make a good sign.

Hmm, that's really interesting. I'll give ya the biggest I can get.

And I wanna see pics! :D

Itis very difficult because older games can be very difficult to find. Sometimes you have to create them yourself or mix and match systems. As for other templates, often Googling "[game name] custom covers" or "[game name] cover template" will provide you with a fe resources. Also, the following forums have been very helpful to me so I would suggest searching them for custom cover threads and looking through them for templates. Jut be forewarnd that many have expired and that can be quite frustrating.

mvpmods.com(may help you for MVP 04)

sportsgamer.com

operationsports.com

2ksports.com

Thanks for your support!

GBM

I did managed to find two good templates by using your search suggestions. I found a good template for NCAA baseball 2007 PS2 cover. A blank GameCube template as well. Your suggestions works well but still hard to find the ones I want. Thanks for the suggestions. Keep up with the good work.

seahawks55.pngseattleseahawks.png

Here, how is this? I'll try to do even bigger if you want/need, but this is as big as the template is.

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee293/g...cecovercopy.png

Absolutely great. I love the stadium background, too. Heck, I'll probably print this out and use it for my game.

Shiny, you could make it bigger in Irfanview if needed.

I shall consider it. I'm not sure how to print on signs, but my dad used to work at a place that did it, so I'll ask him. I'm sure that if my goal is to get on the big screen (not TV, as the game isn't televised), that the resolution doesn't have to be great.

• 3 weeks later...

Game:NBA Live 08

System:Wii

Player:Marvin Williams

Pic:http://assets.espn.go.com/media/apphoto/823e87e0-b2e1-4fbb-abe9-a979ef97dd8d.jpg

Anything else: I'm guessing this won't happen.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

OK, let's go.

NOTE: I am working on the Jackie Moon cover(cutting out his 'fro takes forever) and Deron Williams ones(PS3 ones are a PITA); other ones I didn't do, like Jochen Hecht, I as waiting for a response or I cannot do that game. Please post here if you have an old request not filled tonight or mentioned above. Also for EA ones I added an effect that makes it look like the recent "photorealistic," "illustrated" covers, if you know what I mean.

Again, my sincerest apologies!

billsballerc:

madden08marshawnlynch.png

uah8tr(love this one!)

nhl08shanedoan.png

Hockey13Playa:

nhl08henrikzetterberg.png

KaTo:

nhl08henrikzlundqvist.png

ziggyluc:

nhl08martinbrodeur2.png

rainmaker(sorry, I couldn't find a white version pre-cut, post here if you want me to keep looking):

nhl08sergeizubov.png

LEWJ: (Sorry man I realized after that you wanted PS2. Post here if you want it re-done, shouldn't be too much of a problem!)

mlb08theshowfaustocarmona.png

HatManTC:

mlb08theshowgradysizemore.png

AJMFilms:

mlb2k8ericbyrnes.png

leafsfan_101:

nbalive08chrisbosh2.png

Well that should be all for now. Like I said, feel free to remind me of any I missed! (I cannot do Chase Utley, I asked you if it was OK to modify it instead or do one of the newer years).

Game:NBA Live 08

System:Wii

Player:Marvin Williams

Pic:http://assets.espn.go.com/media/apphoto/823e87e0-b2e1-4fbb-abe9-a979ef97dd8d.jpg

Anything else: I'm guessing this won't happen.

Wow, when you requested that I was going to use that picture instead of an actual one. I just finally looked at the URL. Funny how you actually want that one! Too bad I'll have to find a bigger version. :P

rainmaker(sorry, I couldn't find a white version pre-cut, post here if you want me to keep looking):

nhl08sergeizubov.png

Nope Gingy (is that what you go by now?). Looks great, I just like the white jersey better. Thanks for making these. My version is PS3 though.....

Sorry I'm exhausted, I just watched a 7+ period hockey game :D

newsig.jpg

nhl08sergeizubov.png

Nope Gingy (is that what you go by now?). Looks great, I just like the white jersey better. Thanks for making these. My version is PS3 though.....

Sorry I'm exhausted, I just watched a 7+ period hockey game :D

Oh, my bad, I must have gotten mixed up. Let me fix that later today.

I don't really go by anything, people just started calling me Gingy and I guess it stuck. :P

(Oh and what a win by the Stars)

Archived