GBM's Video Game Custom Covers

gingerbreadmann

Alright so recently I have been compiling cover templates for many games. It is a lot of fun to have a player you like on the cover instead of the default. So this is my thread where you can request covers for any game/system listed here. I have a lot of templates so I don't know how many more I will find but if I do I will add them. I don't know how busy I will be at a certain time so you have to wait a few days(or more) to get yours, depending on how many people want these. Also please note you may provide a picture(the bigger the better!) but if I can find a better pic for me to use that is big enough I will most likely use that.

Printing directions: I don't know the exact dimensions of the different covers so I suggest you actually measure one of your cases and resize the image in IrfanView(if nothing else) to that size(depending on what is shown in the cover template - e.g. front, spine, and/or back) or tell a printing program to print at that size. All of the images will be big enough to resize(some are very big) and some are already at the right size.

Request specifications:

Game:
System:
Player:
Pic(link)(optional but helpful)(may be overridden):
Anything else:

List of games/systems:

MLB 2K7 - 360, PS3, Xbox, PS2

All-Pro Football 2K8 - 360, Dreamcast(yes I said Dreamcast)

Madden 07 - 360, PS3, Xbox, PS2, Gamecube

College Hoops 2K8 - 360, PS2

ESPN NFL 2K5 (NOT the original, someone's creation) - Xbox

Fight Night round 3 - 360, PS3, PS2

Madden 08 - 360, Wii, PS2

MLB 2K8 - 360

MVP Baseball 07 (Re-touched to say "MLB") - Xbox, PS2, PC

MVP Baseball 2005 - PS2

MVP Baseball 08 (MLB Baseball; like 07 re-touched to continue MVP 05)

NCAA Football 07 - 360, Xbox, PS2, PSP

NCAA Football 08 - 360, PS3, PS2

NHL 08 - 360, Xbox, PS2

MLB 07: The Show - PS3

NBA Live 08 - 360, Wii, PS2

MLB 08 The Show - PS3, PS2

NHL 07 - 360, PS2, Wii, Xbox

NBA 2K8 - 360, PS2

I will try to add more, as I said. I also have the blank templates to 360, PS2, PC, Xbox, PS3, and Wii which enables me to possibly make more templates. Actually I should in fact now be able to do pretty much do any system for any game. So just request one and I'll tell you if I can do it or not. (PS3 is the only pain in the ass sometimes)

Enjoy!

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game: NHL 08

System: PS2

Player: Mike Richards

Pic(link)(optional but helpful)(may be overridden): http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2007/1213/...ichards_300.jpg - It is kinda small though

Anything else: n/a

Thanks, this is a real good idea. The pic of Richards is really small so it might not work that well

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Korbyn:

nhl08mikerichards.png

I should be able to do Wii and PS3 now for most of them, in fact now I can do pretty much do any system for any game. So just request one and I'll tell you if I can do it or not.

I printed it out had to resize it a bit and put it into my case. It looks so sweet seeing my favorite player on the cover.

Thanks man!

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

lbr218:

http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee293/g...lvinjohnson.png

I also will need way bigger pictures guys, so far I have been able to find good pics but the more obscure players will be harder.

I printed it out had to resize it a bit and put it into my case. It looks so sweet seeing my favorite player on the cover.

Thanks man!

No problem! I'm glad you like it and I'm glad it works!

(Oh and I'm sorry if he is not far enough up on the cover, that was my bad.)

Thank you so much! It's great... you did it so fast! Sorry I gave you a pic that was too small...

Oh don't worry about it! Just for future reference, if you have a picture in mind it has to be big. I can find good pics for most people anyway so it's not a big deal. Glad you like it!

Billy B:

nhl08patricksharp.png

Game: NHL 08

System: PS3

Player: Alex Ovechkin

Pic(link)(optional but helpful)(may be overridden):

http://www.jamd.com/search?text=alex%20ovechkin%20scores

-or-

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Detail.a...amp;id=80109289

(Either pic will do. The second one has a watermark on it though, but if you could clear that it would be great. Also, if neither of these pics are sufficient, I would like an Ovie pic from this year, not last.)

I don't know if this helps but here is a pic of the sizes of game cases I found on the internet. As you can see the Ps3 case is noticably smaller then a PS2 case.

http://ps3.ign.com/dor/ps3/743937/images/f...3110116527.html

Thanks!!!

200820165144.png

GO Leafs GO!!

GBM, that is crazy. It is a little to big however, so I had to resize it. Here is how it looks resized...

2ag93ih.png

It needs cleaning up a bit but the overall concept is still there.

Also, in the future how would you like the dimensions of a pic to be for the PS3? And where do you find those pics?

Thanks again:)

200820165144.png

GO Leafs GO!!

Archived