System: Wii

Player: Lee Evans

Pic: http://www.emqb.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/lee-evans.jpg

Game: NHL 06

System: GameCube

Player: Jochen Hecht

Pic: http://beliketike.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/hecht.jpg

<_<

You think I don't see you? I released all the ones before you, so you're next in line. Sorry for the wait, but I didn't skip you or anything.

mantleisthebest7: (sorry man! Plus I still can't find a good Alex Smith picture; have you seen any?)

mlb2k8mattholliday.png

nbalive08deronwilliams.png

Hey no prob man! These look great! Thanks a million :) !!!

Try this Alex Smith pic:

http://pro.corbis.com/images/DWF15-1076078...a-b38e255c6955}

Hope it works for ya! Thanks again! I love 'em!!

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Hello Gingerbreadmann,

I am very impressed with all of your works and because of that, it make me want to give it a try. However, I couldn't find any good video game cover templates. I have surfed and surfed and surfed for the templates and couldn't find any good ones. I am particually looking for GameCube MVP Baseball 2004 but any sports, any years, any consoles would do.

Do you know any good websites that have downloadable templates, "photoshop-ready" files or something like that?

Again, very impressive works and thank you.

TCOR32

seahawks55.pngseattleseahawks.png

Hey there...first off let me say great idea! I always sorta dread the covers of these games cause you know the companies are going to go with the "flavour of the month" kinda player and more than likely not someone who deserves it more! So great concept making it so you can put your favorite athlete on the cover instead! Just awesome.

My question is...do you OR ANYONE for that matter (yes I'm talking to you to!!) have a template for NHL08 for PC! I was looking around but can't seem to get a hold of one anywhere! If you could provide me with one, anyone out there, it would be greatly appreciated!!

Big B

Hey there...first off let me say great idea! I always sorta dread the covers of these games cause you know the companies are going to go with the "flavour of the month" kinda player and more than likely not someone who deserves it more! So great concept making it so you can put your favorite athlete on the cover instead! Just awesome.

My question is...do you OR ANYONE for that matter (yes I'm talking to you to!!) have a template for NHL08 for PC! I was looking around but can't seem to get a hold of one anywhere! If you could provide me with one, anyone out there, it would be greatly appreciated!!

Big B

Yes, I can do that! Do you have any requests? See, it is a matter of merging a blank PC cover with a NHL 08 cover, which I will be able to do. Gotta think outside the box!

Hello Gingerbreadmann,

I am very impressed with all of your works and because of that, it make me want to give it a try. However, I couldn't find any good video game cover templates. I have surfed and surfed and surfed for the templates and couldn't find any good ones. I am particually looking for GameCube MVP Baseball 2004 but any sports, any years, any consoles would do.

Do you know any good websites that have downloadable templates, "photoshop-ready" files or something like that?

Again, very impressive works and thank you.

TCOR32

Itis very difficult because older games can be very difficult to find. Sometimes you have to create them yourself or mix and match systems. As for other templates, often Googling "[game name] custom covers" or "[game name] cover template" will provide you with a fe resources. Also, the following forums have been very helpful to me so I would suggest searching them for custom cover threads and looking through them for templates. Jut be forewarnd that many have expired and that can be quite frustrating.

mvpmods.com(may help you for MVP 04)

sportsgamer.com

operationsports.com

2ksports.com

Thanks for your support!

GBM

:(

There are still other people before you. Keep your head up man, it's coming...

Bump, to show off. :D

ATT00001-13.jpg

I don't mind the white at the bottom, and I moved the sticker down just to add some flow to it. But yes, I am satisfied. :D

EDIT: And just for the hell of it...I modified the Cribbs one for the PS2 and made it for PSP. Once again, it's shabby, but it works for me, so it's good. lol.

ATT00001-2.jpg

Archived