CUSTOM HOCKEY JERSEYS...part 1 (large pics)

iDonovan

You did the logos, right? Because the jerseys are just pre-existing designs.

Yes I have 4 jerseys suppliers with blanks stock jersey plus I can make custom patterns jerseys but most people don't want to pay that price.

I love that Wolf logo.

You really need to try a T-Wolves concept with that baby.

It's beautiful.

You even incorporated the tree into the Wolf's "mane."

Outstanding.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Wonderful!!! I especially love the T-wolves & phantoms jerseys & logos. The Bears is nice looking too, I love thier colors.

Well done iD - I'd be gleeming with pride too!!! :notworthy:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

You're kidding me about the Dreaded Cocks thing, right?

Its real...its what happens when you go drinking and trying to come up with a cool team name...and one of the guys your with is Jamican with dreads

i love how these turned out, but here's my stupid question for the day; what are these for? minor league teams, just fantasy jerseys for you or friends or clients, high schools, colleges, mens league teams, intramural, what? i want to know who is getting to look this good. since i work at a place that does screen-printing, embroidery, tackle twill, etc, i have thought about going b*lls deep into a project like this and physically making the jerseys. so whoever these are for, i'm thinking maybe i could find a similar market around here for the same kind of thing (though i would probably do basketball). anyway, great work, thanks for sharing.

i love how these turned out, but here's my stupid question for the day; what are these for? minor league teams, just fantasy jerseys for you or friends or clients, high schools, colleges, mens league teams, intramural, what? i want to know who is getting to look this good. since i work at a place that does screen-printing, embroidery, tackle twill, etc, i have thought about going b*lls deep into a project like this and physically making the jerseys. so whoever these are for, i'm thinking maybe i could find a similar market around here for the same kind of thing (though i would probably do basketball). anyway, great work, thanks for sharing.

These jerseys are for mainly local leagues, and areas in Western Canada. These jerseys start in mid $40 and can go up $80....not include the desing work. I do not make the jerseys I have four main suppliers who supply me with custom & stock blank jerseys. I then add numbers, logos and cresting in my little shop.

Archived