Dallas Cowboys concept

Dave Ship

Dude, this rocks! You never cease to amaze me! One thing, though: I would make state of Texas silver in the secondary logo. Otherwise, this is simply beautiful.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Davide strikes again!

Kinfolk...that secondary might be the best logo I've seen anyone come up with around here in a while! My ONLY gripe with that is the shadow effects in the logo. Those would get lost if the logo had to get printed in black and white. As far as the star...I'd lose a couple outlines. It's kinda overkill.

Beyond that, though...nice stuff you got here, cat!

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Davide strikes again!

Kinfolk...that secondary might be the best logo I've seen anyone come up with around here in a while! My ONLY gripe with that is the shadow effects in the logo. Those would get lost if the logo had to get printed in black and white. As far as the star...I'd lose a couple outlines. It's kinda overkill.

Beyond that, though...nice stuff you got here, cat!

Hi B...

thanks for the comments, I really appreciate them! I know what you mean about the shadow effects but I can't find a better way to define the shape of the hat. Any tips?

Just for joke here's the helmet with my secondary logo:

cowboysnewhelmetsecondafk9.jpg

Everything here is great. I especially love the secondary, just the way it is. Well done. I actually like the number set with the stars, but either set looks fine to me. It's hard to do anything with a team like the Cowboys, but you've done a nice job updating their look and adding a great secondary logo. One tiny problem, on the blue mono jerseys, you've got the secondary logo on the pants, but the state of texas is backwards. I see what you were trying to do, have it "facing" the right way in relation to the player, but something like a state shape can't be reversed. Other than that awesome job!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I actually like this concept for the 'Boys. I'd actually like for them to ditch the greenish-silver pants and stick with the pants they usually wear with the blue jerseys. What gets me is why the Cowboys blue and white jerseys never match in style, and you, sir, made a concept that is solid, likeable, and probably should be sent to Jerry Jones ASAP! I hope I'm not be alone on the silver/green-silver pants and blue/white jersey style debacles.

texaslonghornssigvw0.png

I absolutely love that secondary. Very slick, very nice, very Cowboys. It's clear that a lot of work went into it and the clean lines are impressive, especially when you figure in the Rio Grande.

I'm not a fan, however, of either number font. The first one seems a bit sparse and lopsided, while the bottom "lip" on the second seems too heavy.

Awesome work.

Archived