2008 MLB Season

gingerbreadmann

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well u know me this teamis very bipolar that was a great comeback tonight and the winning hit from future batting champ

Daniel Murphy

He is a tribute for Daniel Murphy

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Well u know me this teamis very bipolar that was a great comeback tonight and the winning hit from future batting champ

Daniel Murphy

He is a tribute for Daniel Murphy

You and the team both...

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Just remember...two can play that game:

mrmetphilly.jpg

I just want to say that I chuckled at this.

There's still a month left to play. All I know is that the Mets' bullpen < the Phillies bullpen, which is amazing considering that that was one of their weaknesses last year. Whoever gets into the playoffs is going to have their hands full, because the other three perspective clubs have good pitching.

philly.png

Poor David Purcey. Complete game, 5 hits, 1ER and the loss.

Another example of W-L records meaning squat... a pitcher could throw 40 no-hitters in a season and still finish 0-40

I'm not sure that's possible. Still, that would be terrible run support from his team.

Poor David Purcey. Complete game, 5 hits, 1ER and the loss.

Another example of W-L records meaning squat... a pitcher could throw 40 no-hitters in a season and still finish 0-40

I'm not sure that's possible. Still, that would be terrible run support from his team.

It's very possible... no run support + sloppy defence (or a wild pitcher)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

I think the guys arm would fall off pitching that many innings anyway.

Would changing it to 20 no-hitters make this "no chance in hell but still possible" scenario acceptable here?

Absolutely! Happy belated birthday.

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Would changing it to 20 no-hitters make this "no chance in hell but still possible" scenario acceptable here?

You response made me laugh... good job!

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

You response made me laugh... good job!

You're welcome. :)

Seriously can the NL West be lost by any of the teams? Diamondbacks lose 4 in a row, Dodgers lose 6 and are still 3 back. I'm disgusted right now, the Diamondbacks had a chance to move to 4-5 games up and are still stuck at 3. Lets do it this weekend Arizona :cursing:

I almost never do this, but I completely blame this :censored::censored: of a game on Terry Francona.

1. Alex :censored:ing Cora.

2. Taking Lester out after he gives up 1 hit with 2 outs, he could have been taken out after the inning. Instead Not-so-Okie comes in and allows a 2-run jack from mother:censored:ing Jason Giambi to tie the game.

3. Letting Masterson start the 9th in a tie game when Papelbon was :censored:ing warm, then leaving him in until the bases were loaded (no matter how bad the 2-2 call was to Pudge) with one out. Genius.

Then of course Papelbon blows it to the moustached mother:censored:er. This kind of a game especially in this situation insanely pisses me off.

Archived