Atlanta Braves Alternate Away Uni

scottysprings

The only change I would make, and this is a change for the sake of change, is make the logo on the hat red with a white outline, just so it gives them something different. Or you could even do it the other way around to avoid looking like the Cards and the Red Sox. Once again, its not something thats needed but its just different.

The only change that I would suggest is to reverse the colors on the script and the numbers. Other than that, it is a very nice concept.

My sentiments exactly. And those stirrups are gold.

If you REALLY wanted to make a nice 3rd jersey concept for the Braves, I'd find some type of way to incorporate those "feather tips" from the Hank Aaron days into the sleeves of this one here...or somehow come up with an alternate logo resembling such...but, maybe that'd be a bit much?

The only other thing I could think of with this concept here? Flank the piping on the pants with some red. Methnks it'll tie it all in together so much better.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Sometimes the best way for me to judge a jersey would be the criteria of "Would I buy this if it was on the hanger?"

I would definately buy this one. Good job man.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

This isn't anything that creative about these, just a blue version of the Sunday alt, but I think it looks way better than the ones they unveiled last night. Also a reason to try out my new baseball template. How you Liekk?

Braves-Alternate.png

As much as I enjoy this set, I do like their effort to emphasize the blue, it was just poorly executed. You however have basically made a very classy looking set to compliment their current set which isn't a bad thing. I'd go with the all blue cap, and solid blue socks. Nice work chap.

rob66.png

Sure wish major leaguers would start wearing stirrups again. The pants-velcroed-to-shoes look takes a lot away from the uniform, IMO. I won't even mention the now mothballed pants-with-built-in-stirrups-so-the-velcro-won't-possibly-pull-away look that Big Barry modeled for us in SF the past few seasons.

Archived