Tampa Bay Rays

jake22

I still would like to see the rays be called the "devel rays". I think the color was unique to the mlb. but there is nothing i can do about that. so with the new logos in mind i made some changes to thier uniforms. I added numbers on the front of the jerseys (makes it look more perfecional). I put "Tampa Bay" on the road instead of "rays" and i made them two alternate jerseys. I made them a home hat and a road hat too.

tell me what you think.

hats.

hats.png

Home

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd121/jakehr22/home.pnga>

Road Alternate

RoadAlt.png

Home Alternate (Sunday)

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd121/j...Sunday-Home.png

C&C

Learn to spell, while your at it. Please.

Oh, the irony.

Anyways, Don Cherry would like to know where to buy that road alternate. And only Don Cherry.

haha, why do the learn to spell/read/write posts always backfire?

as far as the concept, I've never thought of having just "tampa" that could be something, but it still needs some work

14ilxq9.png

I still would like to see the rays be called the "devel rays". I think the color was unique to the mlb. but there is nothing i can do about that. so with the new logos in mind i made some changes to thier uniforms. I added numbers on the front of the jerseys (makes it look more perfecional). I put "Tampa Bay" on the road instead of "rays" and i made them two alternate jerseys. I made them a home hat and a road hat too.

tell me what you think.

british-fail.jpg

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Archived