for my Northeast Pennsylvania brothers

JQK

Looks nice man! I have one question tho, is that the font that the Pens actually use? If not I would try to find a different font but if that's the one they use, by all means stick with it. I like it tho man great job!!

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Whens the last time an NHL team and their AHL affiliate both won their respective league championships?

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - 2006  |  New Orleans JazzCats - Major League Hockey (AHL) - 2023

Whens the last time an NHL team and their AHL affiliate both won their respective league championships?

The New Jersey Devils won the Stanley Cup,

and the Albany River Rats won the Calder Cup.

The last time a parent club and its affiliate were in their respective finals was 1999, when the Buffalo Sabers were in the Stanley Cup Finals, and the Rochester Americans were in the Calder Cup Finals.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Looks nice man! I have one question tho, is that the font that the Pens actually use? If not I would try to find a different font but if that's the one they use, by all means stick with it. I like it tho man great job!!

Yea... i looked at the banners at Wachovia, and they use a font that is close to, if not the same as, Courier.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived