Dodgers Concept

socal_sharks_fan

Why havent they ever used this EVEN on a zephyr Cap?

lezt9ynzjxmucc8zhco1copy.jpg

:huh:

As for why they haven't used it, it's probably because it looks bad and it was made by some random person on a sports logos forum who has to make a single good concept.

P.S. Don't post more than one concept per day, especially considering your work thus far has been, well, less than stellar.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

In response to koizim, I think it's fine to post more than one concept a day, but make sure that they are well thought out, organized, and planned concepts. Don't rush into designs. A good concept takes time and patience. Sure, post two or three a day if you'd like. But make sure that they be spectacular. If you're posting mediocre crap, then yes, I'll agree with koizim that you need to stop. But if your work is superb, than I don't see why one shouldn't share in more than one way.

As for you, stick to one a day. Your work... well... needs work.

I think it's fairly obvious why they haven't used that.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I honestly don't think its half bad, it just needs some work. I think the L and the A are connected together very strangely. If there is a way you could make it so that it looks less awkward, you may have something.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

ease up on the guy - i come here to see ideas and to read constructive criticism - don't insult this guy. it's not like he's forcing his stuff down your throat. you have the option of not looking at it. i hope one day when i learn enough photoshop or illustrator to put my stuff on here that people won't chew my head off for putting a few things on this board. it's a process, and i'm sure he'll get better. but don't act like this board is only for the elite concept designers. last time i checked, it wasn't.

as far as the design is concerned, i think it has potential - i actually thought you were trying to incorporate a hidden "D" on the "A" - that might be something to look into. keep chuggin'.

Archived