New hockey template.

capn89

Would anyone be interested in this?

Demo01.jpg

Demo02.jpg

Demo03.jpg

Demo04.jpg

EDIT:

Here's the template: (if anyone wants to be a super-tastical-testicle bubble muffin and add that neato shading what not like seen on those football player templates that are floating around that would be just swell)

capn89NewHockeyTemp.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would be interested if it was Paint Compatiable.

It's so paint compatible that it will make you sick. Like eating too much cake. Chocolately goodness, stuffed with diabetes-inducing sugar. You eat too much and you bounce off walls and then get sick all over yourself and the livingroom carpet and people yell at you for making a mess, and MY GOSH do you feel awful, rumbling upset stomach, but you remember just how sweet the cake was and it makes it all ok. That's how compatible it is. Time to upload it.

It's so paint compatible that it will make you sick. Like eating too much cake. Chocolately goodness, stuffed with diabetes-inducing sugar. You eat too much and you bounce off walls and then get sick all over yourself and the livingroom carpet and people yell at you for making a mess, and MY GOSH do you feel awful, rumbling upset stomach, but you remember just how sweet the cake was and it makes it all ok. That's how compatible it is. Time to upload it.

Haha.

I will test it out on my next concept.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Haha.

Cool, link me when you post it so I can check it out. :)

Haha.

Please do someone other than the stars....

It looks intentionally toned down, but it would be cool if the boards and whatnot behind him were colored in case someone wanted to do a scene with their concepts... I dunno, just a suggestion, or else I wouldn't have the boards in it at all.

I really like this!! I'm working on a much more complex yet similar version in Adobe Illustrator CS3 and I was wanting to save it until it and the companions to it (back side, side view, and goalie) were ready but that may take forever at my pace so I may preview what I've done in another thread. But back to this one, I really like it and for raster it's got a really good form. With your permission of course I would like to take your outline and make shading and details with Illustrator to make a vectored version and add it as another option in the series I'm working on. With that being said...NICE JOB!!

98Falcons.png

I really like this!! I'm working on a much more complex yet similar version in Adobe Illustrator CS3 and I was wanting to save it until it and the companions to it (back side, side view, and goalie) were ready but that may take forever at my pace so I may preview what I've done in another thread. But back to this one, I really like it and for raster it's got a really good form. With your permission of course I would like to take your outline and make shading and details with Illustrator to make a vectored version and add it as another option in the series I'm working on. With that being said...NICE JOB!!

Do whatever you like, it's all for public use. :)

?

I meant that, why have the boards in the background at all? I said it would be cool if they were colorized to fit the template, as opposed to most templates, which are floating in space with no ground or background.

• 2 weeks later...

I Came Up With The Current NHL Jerseys Of All The Teams Lets Start Off.

* Sabres And Penguins Uniforms Not Shown Due To Blurriness.

Anaheim Ducks:

Ducks2.gif

Atlanta Thrashers:

Thrashers6.gif

Boston Briuns:

Bruins6.gif

Calgary Flames:

Flames6.gif

Carolina Hurricanes:

Hurricanes4.gif

avalflag.gifrockiesflag-1.gifbroncoflag-1.gifcolorado1-sm.gif

sig.gif

nhluniforms.com is not some sort of secret website, we can all look at it if we want. And I don't want want t know why the Sabres uniforms look blurry.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I Came Up With The Current NHL Jerseys Of All The Teams Lets Start Off.

Anaheim Ducks:

Ducks2.gif

Atlanta Thrashers:

Thrashers6.gif

Boston Briuns:

Bruins6.gif

Buffalo Sabres:

Sabres5-1.gif

I'm not sure the guy at NHLUniforms appreciates your theft, nor capn89 your threadjacking.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived