Canucks Alternate Jersey Ideas

nwtrailtrekker

So, for my 3000th post, I wanted to do something a little more special than "lol that concept sucks 3000th POST!! OMG"

so...this is the result

10 different yet similar ideas for a canucks alt jersey next season. i liked the idea of "CANUCKS" being written out, Dallas style. even though everyone seems to hate that. its different, i like it.

all concepts are just variations. i would love your input. thanks!

canucksgreenaltjerseys.png

p.s. 3000th POST!! :shocked:

It doesn't look bad actually. My favorite would be design B for it's simplicity. I don't mind design J either, but the Canucks above the logo is sort of bugging me there.

Either way congrats on making it to 3000!

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I'm a fan of the V logos with Johnny Canuck. No surprise that this one was done by Humanot, it's pretty brilliant.

c61d5c36bc5d79e6665916dafc75cb31.png

Are they actually using this next year? It's hideous, imo.

canucks-hybrid-new-logo.jpg

I'm a fan of the V logos with Johnny Canuck. No surprise that this one was done by Humanot, it's pretty brilliant.

c61d5c36bc5d79e6665916dafc75cb31.png

Are they actually using this next year? It's hideous, imo.

canucks-hybrid-new-logo.jpg

nahhhhhhhh there not using that..

It was made by Pfizer on canucks.com

I like sweater "A." And I must tell you, as a fan of the Rochester Americans for 50+years I TOTALLY HATE THE CANYUCKS "STICK-IN-A-RINK" LOGO. My reasons are- In 1968 Vancouver's NHL-to-be interests bought the Amerks from the Leafs and wanted to establish Rochester as their AHL farm club. All Vancouver did was transfer the best Calder Cup Champion Amerk players to the Western League Canucks and win two successive Patrick Cup championships with Rochester players.

When the Canyucks went to the NHL in '70-'71 they committed the supreme insult to Rochester hockey. They made the now-losing Amerks wear a version of the rink logo instead of the Amerks' proud shield crest. The fans hated the logo. And for the four years the Amerks were raped and pillaged by Vancouver the Red, White and Blue had their four worst seasons in history. Four straight last-place finishes. To show their gratitude to the Rochester fans the Vancouver people were in the throes of either folding the Amerks completely or selling the franchise for scrap to be relocated.

Thankfully some Rochester businessmen bought the franchise, hired Don Cherry as Coach/GM and returned the Amerks' shield crest to the sweater where it still proudly stands today. So whenever I see the Canyucks rink logo it reminds me of those four horrible years for the Amerks. That GD logo can go to hockey he** for all I care. Use Johnny Canuck. He looks more like a hockey player than the whale.

Interesting story bulldog. Perhaps that's where the curse began.....

Humanot's "Canuck logo" is meaningless generic crap and it does not resonate with a majority of Canuck fans.

Johnny Canuck is a skating hockey player in profile. Any other representation is lame marketing BS.

End of discussion.

DEATH TO REEBOK

A or E. As I've mentioned before, all the Canucks' recent logos have been so weak that they shouldn't bother with a crest at all, just a wordmark on the front. And the (kelly?) green jersey would be unique in the NHL.

CCSLC signature.png

Archived