Tennessee Titans Concept

GoDawgs08

I wanted to do a Titans concept that favored the powder blue and red more. I think this is pretty cool looking. I couldnt get any of the colors to work with the pants, because then the socks looked horrible, so I went with white pants. But hey, I planned on simplifying so there wasnt so many uniform combos like they have now, so the white pants and three jerseys work.

(Updated) I tried to make the blue "powder" this time, and added a new TITANS word mark to the jersey.

TitansConcept.png

temp.png

The blue you used for "powder" or "Columbia" seems quite dark. Did you mean to use the color they use now? I really like/respect the fact that you added red into the scheme and reduced the navy to little more than an accent color. It's a good way to pay homage to the Oilers and yet, the uniforms are quite modern. So it's not really a throwback or throwback based either. Other than that odd shade of blue, I quite like this.

I love how much red you'd put into this. I've always thought that it'd look good on the Titans.

The striping is very modern, but the Titans (as the Titans, not Oilers) are still pretty new, so I think they can do this look with comprimising their uniform's "tradition".

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived