TBS tweaks scoreboard somewhat

TrueYankee26

Now, they edited their score banner again, this time in the innings part, the have the number of innings, but now it will have a yellow line above, or below it, to show if it's the top or bottom of the inning

So who changed their logo or uniform?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Now, they edited their score banner again, this time in the innings part, the have the number of innings, but now it will have a yellow line above, or below it, to show if it's the top or bottom of the inning

I don?t know....who went out of their way to bash a guy who didn't need to be bashed?

Who came with the most asinine post of the day??? Go back and look TV graphics always get talked about here

Don't be a douchebag.

bSLCtu2.png

My apologies. I mistakenly clicked on the Television Graphics board instead of the sports logos board. It won't happen again.

If anyone cared about this crap, why have all of the posts been about me?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

My apologies. I mistakenly clicked on the Television Graphics board instead of the sports logos board. It won't happen again.

You know if this were someone with higher post, you would have no issue at all with this topic and now everyone knows it.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?sh...p;hl=scoreboard < why wasn't this an issue?

or this?

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?sh...p;hl=scoreboard

But but feel free to rip me for not caring about the topic.

You know if this were someone with higher post, you would have no issue at all with this topic and now everyone knows it.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?sh...p;hl=scoreboard < why wasn't this an issue?

or this?

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?sh...p;hl=scoreboard

But but feel free to rip me for not caring about the topic.

"Well yes judge, I was speeding while simultaneously drinking whiskey and pleasuring myself, but you see, my friend did it last week and didn't get pulled over, and my brother's friend did it too, so obviously it's OK."

"Can't argue with that. Case dismissed!"

So that being said, I'll go ahead and post the first actual reply to the topic at hand:

Wow.

Archived