Thrashers and Senators "Alternate Jersey" Concepts

alltherage

These concepts are based on the descriptions here: http://blog.rogersbroadcasting.com/nothing...s-third-jersey/

They are not PERFECT to the descriptions, but close. Comments?

ATLANTA: The club will introduce a dark red jersey with the word ?THRASHERS? on the front, just above the player?s uniform number, which will appear on both sides of the design. A broad white stripe will adorn each arm of the jersey with a dark red number in the stripe. A broad white-and-dark blue stripe will run down the sides of the jersey.

thrashers_3RD.jpg

OTTAWA: A dramatic change in the Senators? third jersey will see a predominantly black uniform with the word ?SENS? angled upward on the front. A fashionable red stripe will run from the arm pits, down the side of the jersey, to its base, where the stripe turns inward. A pair of narrow red and white stripes will adorn each arm, and the very bottom of the jersey. It?s quite a sharp design.

Sens.jpg

iggysig.jpg

Thanks habsfan1, I appreciate the welcome. I will likely continue to design some based on the descriptions, so I'll keep posting them here. I've actually been on this board for a while now, but I mostly lurk. Hence my enormous post count (7).

iggysig.jpg

I must say I like the Thrashers one. The arced text is a little wierd, but overall it's pretty nice. I don't think there should be yellow in the socks and the pants. Also, I think the pants should be blue. I think they will be terrible, but these wouldn't be too bad.

Of all the possibilities for the Sens, that's what they come up with? Poor decision on their part if that's what they actually decide to go with. Great execution and interpretation of the text though. I really like the Thrashers on though, and I love the font you chose, what is that?

I'm actually a big fan of that Atlanta uniform.

Great work!

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

GOD DAMMIT DALLAS! now look what you have done! If Atlanta and Ottawa decide to go with 3rd's that ugly I may just have to switch to Baseball. Most of the new uniforms we saw last year were hideous enough, now the 3rd's will make us reach for the pepto.

These are genius. (**) (**) (**) (**) (**)

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

It's a nice design, but Atlanta's reminds me of a la crosse jersey. I hope they don't put the number on the front either like Buffalo or Dallas. Leave it off and just have the word Tharshers on the front. The Thrash I think will use a font style to their wordmark or the one on the sleeve of the home jersey. I hope that niether of these jerseys come to light with out some tweaking fisrt. Again nice work and welcome.

With the Sens jersey, how about using the newer profile Senator logo they created instead of the word Sens. Leave the rest alone on the design like you have it?

bleedsvg2014_03_03_12_53_210b.png

Edge2baWolves2d.jpg

Archived