Oregon Football Concept

TFoA

First off, apologies to wyopokes. I saw your concept, and idk why but I just felt like doing another Oregon concept. So sorry for doing that at the same time, and sorry for any confusion, since you might have come in here expecting a wyopokes concept and instead got the first TFoA concept in a year. But yeah, I wanted to capture the "simple, but futuristic" style that Oregon had a few years back, before they went to the Cyber Steel Duck nonsense that they have now. I also wanted to focus on green (save for the alt. Heh.) So here it is. The helmet is the primary helmet they have now, so imagine what they have now ontop of what's below.

Home

OregonConceptHome.png

Away

OregonConceptAway.png

The almost compulsory yellow alt

OregonConceptAlt.png

C&C?

Nice job on these. Other than what Drew said, the only thing I don't like is that there is a good amount of black on the home jersey, but none on the road. Maybe switch up the black and yellow on the home jersey.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Nice D. I just think it needs some stripes or piping on the pants. You know they'd have more than green pants though.

Yeah, I was thinking that the pants were too plain, and being that it's Oregon, I figured that they'd have more than one set. I guess I'll do those up sometime later.

Nice job on these. Other than what Drew said, the only thing I don't like is that there is a good amount of black on the home jersey, but none on the road. Maybe switch up the black and yellow on the home jersey.

That was a really good idea. I'll have to apply it on the edit.

Thanks for the comments so far.

some clemson-esque pants piping would really set these off. great job. Im also tempted to keep the vertical wordmark on the pants as well :)

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

some clemson-esque pants piping would really set these off. great job. Im also tempted to keep the vertical wordmark on the pants as well :)

I was thinking about doing that as well. That might be what I end up doing. Either that or some piping.

Archived