Nashville Predators Concept

elliott

Not too much to say about this one, but I did go with a more traditional template, similar to Penguins from last year, but they don't use it anymore so...I figured it would work. I put in new numbers, I know the Preds have a recognizable font but I thought this would work. It's modern, but not too much. If you think about it it's really just a thinner Varsity block with some angled edges. The shoulder logo is the Entertainment Tower, or whatever they call it. I don't even know what shoulder logo they use now, to tell you the truth. I tried to keep the mostly-silver look going from their current road uniforms. That's about it. You know what to do.

Predators2008-2.gif

Very Buffalo Sabre-ish

Other than the colors, this is nothing like any jersey Buffalo has ever worn. I think the comparison you were trying to make was with the Pittsburgh Penguins pre-edge jerseys.

Switch the grey to blue on the white jersey and its an awesome concept.

exactly. also add some stroking to the numbers to echo a bit of the striping of the arms/waist.

also, that back 'stripe' reminds me alot of the St. Louis arch...maybe its the blue/yellow of the Blues as well....

Any predators concept should include a new logo. Their current logo makes any concept hard to look at, regardless of how good the design may be.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I have mixed feelings toward them. Good color combination, and the numbers look nice, but they seem to be lacking any "flare". Especially on the away jerseys, where it looks like they lack any sort of flow between the stripes and the colors.

Maybe change the color of the gray stripe and it would look better? It looks to me like the gray is holding it back from being a good concept. It's not bad, but very close to becoming good.

yankeessigob9.png

Nice to see the return of the N-tower alt- which is a million times better than their current shoulder patch,

this, btw- the "ugly-ass skull logo"

134.gif

Good looking concept, not sure about those numbers though...

B)

dzh6fs12jk4gddgfd123hlxft.gif

Archived