Retro Style Baseball Cards

Diablo de Tejas

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got bored at work and decided create some old school baseball card templates. So far, I've done Topps '79, '80 and '81. Let me know what ya'll think.

BASEBALLCARDS.jpg

there outstanding, any chance you still have the templates?

Thanks! Yes, I still have the template. In fact, I built a couple more. If anyone would like me to make them a custom card, just let me know.

rangersCBSig.gif

I got bored at work and decided create some old school baseball card templates. So far, I've done Topps '79, '80 and '81. Let me know what ya'll think.

BASEBALLCARDS.jpg

Thanks! Yes, I still have the template. In fact, I built a couple more. If anyone would like me to make them a custom card, just let me know.

can you send me them? I tried a few like last week, and they didnt come out so good.

Untitled-1-2.png

BASEBALLCARDS.jpg

Caring means sharing - I could sure use these if they're available in Adobe Illustrator 9.0-compatible format. I took a bunch of pics of my softball guys last week and putting them in card format would be some icing on the cake!

nav-logo.png

BASEBALLCARDS.jpg

No autograph on the '81, for the record. The 1979 and 1980 are are spot-on.

And please, please, please make these templates available. Please? ^_^

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

BASEBALLCARDS.jpg

No autograph on the '81, for the record. The 1979 and 1980 are are spot-on.

And please, please, please make these templates available. Please? ^_^

Lol, I know about the autograph on the 81's, but, I just liked the picture. B)

The templates were done in photoshop and are rather unorganized, but, I'd be happy to take requests.

rangersCBSig.gif

This is an amazing idea. It makes me feel like I'm 12 years old again.

The 1977 Topps set is my favorite of all time. My favorite card of all time is that year's Mark Fydrich card.

Back then an all star card was a thing of beauty.

The all rookie cup cards were also great.

Could you do a Curtis Granderson?

Everyone loves a roundel.

This is an amazing idea. It makes me feel like I'm 12 years old again.

The 1977 Topps set is my favorite of all time. My favorite card of all time is that year's Mark Fydrich card.

Back then an all star card was a thing of beauty.

The all rookie cup cards were also great.

Could you do a Curtis Granderson?

CURTISGRANDERSON77.jpgCURTISGRANDERSON79.jpgCURTISGRANDERSON80.jpgCURTISGRANDERSON81.jpg

rangersCBSig.gif

Archived