Boulder Bionic Bison

jake22

So, My Fantasy Football team this year is the Boulder Bionic Bison. I am in a league with newbie Jakerad60 and if we are lucky he will stop by and show the concept that he made for his team.

Before one of you says it I did use the old dallas stars logo for this.

But here are the Bionic Bison,

BISONSCRIPTS.png

Home

bisonshome.png

Home alt.

bisonsHomeAlt.png

Home alt 2

bisonshomealt2.png

Away

Bisonroad.png

Away Alt.

Bisonroadalt.png

Away alt. 2

Bisonroadalt2.png

NOTE***

Silver alternate is coming

Interesting use of the mooterus, but I think you should eliminate the shooting star and constellation elements from it to work effectively for your purpose. The wordmark is nothing to be desired, boring and way too plain. The uniforms are nice, but plain, and don't really scream "bionic". There are a lot of things you could do to make the uniforms reflect the team name.

I'm not sure the Mooterus screams "Bionic Bison" (as it is a Bull....). If you are going for a straight recolour for your team logo, may I suggest the old Buffalo Destroyers (AFL), U of Colorado, or something similar to that idea....

All of your sets are nice, it just seems a shame to ruin them by slapping the worst logo in NHL history on them.... wordmark could work, maybe try it in stronger italics, or skewed another 5-10 degrees or so.

franchise.jpg

well i wasnt going for a re coloring, i just dont have the skill to create my own logo, as i am using paint

aslo,

i was thinking, what if i could make a road helmet? the nhl does it, why not the nfl? it is not a question of money because each franchise has plenty. and maby even use the road at home and vise versa for special events.

here is my take

bisonsHomeAlt3.png

Bisonroad-1.png

Bisonroadalt-1.png

Bisonroadalt2-1.png

Its not bad, I really am not a fan of nike piping in general but I guess it's ok for a team with a modern name. I like the silver pants, personally. I can't say that I like the overall font used, it reminds me of something italicizes in microsoft word. Sometimes block font is the best for football.

• 2 weeks later...
Interesting use of the mooterus, but I think you should eliminate the shooting star and constellation elements from it to work effectively for your purpose. The wordmark is nothing to be desired, boring and way too plain. The uniforms are nice, but plain, and don't really scream "bionic". There are a lot of things you could do to make the uniforms reflect the team name.

Is it even possible for there to be an uninteresting use of the mooterus?

Like was said before, the Mooterus is a bull, not a bison. I think overall, your wordmark and numbers need to change drastically. They don't say bionic at all. Try something with a shading style like the new Hawks numerals, something with a more metallic look. I don't mind using Nike-style piping, but the line across the chest is very distracting. Overall, it needs more of a science vibe.

Archived