First sig attempt

MG helmets

thank you very, very much! i just have one request, if possible. GTs official name is the Georgia Institute of Technology. Is there any possible way I can get that? If not, I'll just use the other two.

They're amazing! thanks again

I absolutely knew that

ga-tech-sig-1.png

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi,..can i get a helmet for our school...actually there is no football here in the philippines...but i like your design...

the name of my school is "the University of Nueva Caceres" nickname is Greyhounds...our school colors is red and gray (slightly dark gray)..

it would be ok for me if you can't make. Just wan't o know how it'd look like having a football team.. if you can't make that one..i'd like to request the helmet sig of the Philippines...with image like this one.. thanks in advance.

****^****

045676d02a08b9b566d3a9889cf6585b.gif

signew-indie.gif

!PILIPINAS!

**galiboi||gali_arm@yahoo.com**

can a get a revo fairview high school knights in colorado?

that would be awsome

fairview-sig.png

wow man that looks awsome, but is there any way i could get "high school" eliminated so i just says "fairview knights"?

also, is there any way you could make this REALLY BIG? like big enough to go print off at kinkos to look good on a wall?

if not thats all godd, thanks for what you can do alot.

These look great. Could I get one of the "Bishop McDevitt Crusaders"? It's just a plain gold helmet a lot like the color of the helmet in your sig and with a navy blue facemask.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Archived