BC Lions overhaul - now 50% less yawning!

Blitz

After seeing a few of the comments/suggestions on the last Lions post (Bailz), I thought I would give this a go... New colors, logos... the whole works!!! Didn't try new sets yet... not sure of the gold - gonna hold off until I get some feedback.

BCNEW.jpg

Maybe Orange/Black/Silver is still the way to go?

BCNEWORANGE.jpg

Better? maybe?

BCNEWORANGEnoyawn.jpg

I don't know what to do about the font.... nothing I tried seems to look any better -- dam wordmarks!!!

CC appreciated.... go nuts!!!

canada.png

After seeing a few of the comments/suggestions on the last Lions post (Bailz), I thought I would give this a go... New colors, logos... the whole works!!! Didn't try new sets yet... not sure of the gold - gonna hold off until I get some feedback.

BCNEW.jpg

AWESOME! Overall I love it. My only concern for CFL and Lions purists is that you avoided using the Lions traditional colour scheme, something with a bit of Orange and a thick silver trim would make it look killer.

I think they should stick with the orange. The logo is aewsome and would be perfect for the team.

I am not a big fan of the font you choose, something about it bugging me.

I know, as I mentioned in my last post, I really hate doing wordmarks & jerseys.... Things just don't look complete without them though.....Ugh!!!

canada.png

Not bad, better than the other one i saw. But the Lion with its mouth open i'm not a fan of. I like the Orange and Black one better as well, as a Lions fan i guess i am open to a new logo but the colour change? I don't know. It'd be cool to have a uniform colour change throughout all of the teams like the Pittsburgh Teams. But the Canucks, White Caps, Giants and Lions all have different colour schemes.

But yeah, so far, that's good...What else do you have?

Maybe have the lion flashing its teeth to intimidate and a better font for sure.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

I actually looked at this and immediately yawned. Not because your logo is boring, but, rather, because the lion in your logo looks as though he is yawning.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

You should rework the facial expression on your Lion so it doesn't look like it's about to take a nap. Also, the font of the wordmark needs to be different. Make one without any lines through the letters. Some orange angular letters with a black border would look great. Oh, and forget about the Gold version, orange and black is just fine.

BCNEW.jpg

Maybe Orange/Black/Silver is still the way to go?

BCNEWORANGE.jpg

Better? maybe?

BCNEWORANGEnoyawn.jpg

I don't know what to do about the font.... nothing I tried seems to look any better -- dam wordmarks!!!

Pretty decent Primary - Kinda like the Gold one... though it might cause crap with the Bombers. maybe I would like to see the "eye" logo in gold. The only major problem I see {which has been beaten like a dead horse} is the font... not sure why, but they just don't look right. Are there sets yet?

franchise.jpg

Archived