LSU Concept

deucedwo

Interesting idea. I think it looks good but one of the main differences I see between the two logos (obviously besides full body versus just a head) is the ears. I personally would like to see the ears somewhat more pronounced. Maybe take a look at the Charlotte Bobcats secondary logo for ideas. Overall it is good work.

mets.png

I personally would like to see the ears somewhat more pronounced. Maybe take a look at the Charlotte Bobcats secondary logo for ideas.

I think one of the reasons the ears point downward on the helmet logo is to keep the rounded space between the tiger head and the "L S U" script over the logo. Once I get some more suggestions, I'll try a few versions.

i'm not a fan of the purple around the eyes...makes it look like mascara or something.

Makes sense, we always knew the football team dressed in drag.

Roll Wave.

On topic: It is a damn good start, and with tweaks mentioned it could become a really good one. I would actually try to find a way to eliminate one color, preferably black since it isn't part of the color scheme.

i'm not a fan of the purple around the eyes...makes it look like mascara or something.

Makes sense, we always knew the football team dressed in drag.

Roll Wave.

I'll let that one slide! Seriously, thanks for the input though. I took out the black and purple around the eye and it think it makes it look much better already...

LSU-newlogo6.jpg

LSU-newlogo7.jpg

I really like the last two. And it might be my eyes but are is the purple in the last two the same or no? It looks lighter in the mouth. And I'd get rid of the white underneath the eyes.

And that last one looks possessed.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

• 1 month later...
I got bored at work and decided to play around in paint. I was basically attempting to cross the logo LSU uses on its helmets with the "toonces" logo. I know the eyes probably need to be less slanted, but I'd be open to other criticizm/suggestions.

LSU-newlogo.jpg

Not a bad concept. I think the ears need to be more upright. They look to flat now.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

I got bored at work and decided to play around in paint. I was basically attempting to cross the logo LSU uses on its helmets with the "toonces" logo. I know the eyes probably need to be less slanted, but I'd be open to other criticizm/suggestions.

LSU-newlogo.jpg

Not a bad concept. I think the ears need to be more upright. They look to flat now.

That's why you scroll down to look for updates :rolleyes: .

Archived