Ravens uniforms

seahawk9

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they're all talking about working at The League, which really doesn't have as much cachet.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Me a d*ck? right.

Yes I work at the league.

Rams: Seen a prototype that blew my mind - two tone blue Rames helmet with a blue rams' horn outlined in white against a lighter blue metallic shell.

When you come off in most of your posts as a condesending know-it-all, you shouldn't be surprised if some folks around here decide you're a bit of a d!@k. You come up with info completely out of left field, use a seriously amaturish photobucket image as "proof", and talk down to anybody who questions you. This is the internet... anybody can say anything and it can't be proved or disproved... you know, thing like "Yes I work for the league" for instance.

Obviously I don't know... everything you say could be absolutly true. But I think we'd all be a little quicker to buy in if you'd stop acting like we're idiots for doubting you and had a better "document" then that photobucket job that looked like a high schooler through it together.

Archived