Seahawks Green Jersey

myartsaywhat

Here we go again. Yeah, the Seahawks have 'em at least in concept. No they won't be worn any time soon. Wilson, who made jerseys for the WLAF had to use a special process to make the Orlando Thunder jerseys. Whether it was dye or material I don't know but I know Wilson wasn't happy with having to make them. Can you imagine what the folks at Reebok are saying?

Sure can...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Orlando Thunder came up with a special fabric color to match to their PANTONE Day-Glo color - which used fluorescent inks:

OrlandoThunderGreen_1992_SOL_SRGB.jpg

This is a completely different color than what the Seahawks currently use.

In print, the Seahawks' "Bright Green" is this:

SeattleSeahawksGreen_SOL_SRGB.jpg

Its PANTONE Textile/fabric color equivalent is this:

SeattleSeahawksGreen_TEX_SRGB.jpg

Unless the Seahawks are going to go with a complete departure from their current color palette, I highly doubt that they would "officially" put out a "fluorescent" Green alt.

Here we go again. Yeah, the Seahawks have 'em at least in concept. No they won't be worn any time soon. Wilson, who made jerseys for the WLAF had to use a special process to make the Orlando Thunder jerseys. Whether it was dye or material I don't know but I know Wilson wasn't happy with having to make them. Can you imagine what the folks at Reebok are saying?

Hold up--wait a second.

I don't know how I missed this the first time...but ain't you the same dude who proclaimed to the masses with your "insider knowledge" that the Seahawks actually do possess navy and green pants and a green alt jersey in a previous thread referencing the Seahawks' uniform set?

EDIT: I remember you...you was the dude with the "document"...WASN'T you?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The "premier jersey lime" jersey has just been released from the Seahawks pro shop. Doesn't say authentic, replica or fashion. I like the green as an accent only, which I have said a lot. This is too Orlando Thunder for me. I just hope it never makes it on the field.

100538premierjerseylimetatupu.jpg

100538premierjerseylimefan.jpg

Thoughts......

Anti-freeze.

The "premier jersey lime" jersey has just been released from the Seahawks pro shop. Doesn't say authentic, replica or fashion. I like the green as an accent only, which I have said a lot. This is too Orlando Thunder for me. I just hope it never makes it on the field.

Thoughts......

What if the Seattle Seahawks wore these and played against the Chicago Bears in their orange alternates. I know it wouldn't happen....but man...talk about a need for sunglasses.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Its PANTONE Textile/fabric color equivalent is this:

SeattleSeahawksGreen_TEX_SRGB.jpg

Anyone else find it funny that a team in Seattle has a color named "Bud Green"?

...just saying

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Thoughts......

Anti-freeze.

It looks like "TATUPU" and "FAN" got slimed.

Thoughts......

Does it glow in the dark?

:D

Those are the Seahawks' fog alternates (as in to be worn in fog).

Packers-2.png

Archived