Seahawks Green Jersey

myartsaywhat

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sleeves needed to be the lighter blue, like in CWx's mockup. I don't like that they can't be worn with the blue pants, as I think that would look really good. As it stands (especially after watching yesterday's Sea / Phi game) the Seahawks are one of my favorite teams from a uniform / color perspective, as is Quest field. Part of the reason is because of how they use the green everywhere. The introduction of this jersey as a rarely-used alt would only strengthen green's legitimacy.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Reminds me of their games this year to date...sickening.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Yeesh. Didn't we bury the Orlando Thunder look already? Ugh. A nightmare revisited.

If they had to do this, I'd say the dark pants might lessen the pain a touch, contrasting like the light top-dark pants combo the Titans are so fond of. And I think the NOB needs to be dark...but I'm afraid it might also be hard to read that way. Maybe...white outlined in black/blue?

Still, let's hope we don't have to worry about it.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Hell, all they need to do is add a "Gatorade" logo and they'd be walking billboards.

I loled at this. :D

Those lime green jerseys would only work for one team - the Seahawks. I'd actually like to see them grow some balls and do it. If the Bears can wear bright orange, the Seahawks can do lime green.

stoneraizersig.jpg

The "premier jersey lime" jersey has just been released from the Seahawks pro shop. Doesn't say authentic, replica or fashion. I like the green as an accent only, which I have said a lot. This is too Orlando Thunder for me. I just hope it never makes it on the field.

100538premierjerseylimetatupu.jpg

100538premierjerseylimefan.jpg

Thoughts......

My eyes they burn!!

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Here we go again. Yeah, the Seahawks have 'em at least in concept. No they won't be worn any time soon. Wilson, who made jerseys for the WLAF had to use a special process to make the Orlando Thunder jerseys. Whether it was dye or material I don't know but I know Wilson wasn't happy with having to make them. Can you imagine what the folks at Reebok are saying?

Archived