Revisiting the SEC: Tweaks and Redesign Project!

bigmike

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the first miss in this series in my opinion. The yellow helmet looks out of place with white and purple jerseys/pants. I would hate to see LSU become another white helmet team but those sets look best. The individual elements are well done. I especially like the helmet update. I also believe the yellow is not gold enough. I don't want to sound too negative but the first three installments set a fairly high bar.

Tone down the yellow a bit, and then you're looking good for LSU.

Use the yellow on the logo sheet with the tiger head.

Okay thanks

Alright updated the jerseys, pants, in both styles. I was hoping for a little bit more feedback on these before I move on. So please post your thoughts, and Ole Miss prolly won't be up till tommarow. So keep the comments coming.

Thanks,

Bigmike

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Tone down the yellow a bit, and then you're looking good for LSU.

Use the yellow on the logo sheet with the tiger head.

Okay thanks

Alright updated the jerseys, pants, in both styles. I was hoping for a little bit more feedback on these before I move on. So please post your thoughts, and Ole Miss prolly won't be up till tommarow. So keep the comments coming.

Thanks,

Bigmike

Anyone got any comments? I'm curious as what all people think of this thread

Looks a lot better with the toned down yellow! Good job Big Mike. But i think you should keep LSU's current style of helmets. The yellow with purple/white/purple stripes. But I do like the new tiger head. Also I think you should move the LSU wordmark on the helmet to above the tiger head. Great job tho. Loving Alabama!!

Looks a lot better with the toned down yellow! Good job Big Mike. But i think you should keep LSU's current style of helmets. The yellow with purple/white/purple stripes. But I do like the new tiger head. Also I think you should move the LSU wordmark on the helmet to above the tiger head. Great job tho. Loving Alabama!!

Thanks, I will take a look at the and prolly change them. I have a question for yall? I have a couple ideas for Ole Miss, one was give them a real classic look and the other is the complet opisite and give them a NIKE modernized look. But I wanted to ask before I finish them because most the time the mdern Nike jerseys either make or brake it.

Only thing for Ole Miss I can thing would be maybe try a Red face mask they used it awhile back if you look at Helmet Project. I think that would be best and go modern with it a little just a subtle modern change maybe.

Also I love the Bama Uni's I like the Black Uni's I guess I am in the minority, but I like it. I might add black face with the black jerseys and maybe a white helmet with the Crimson.

Only thing for Ole Miss I can thing would be maybe try a Red face mask they used it awhile back if you look at Helmet Project. I think that would be best and go modern with it a little just a subtle modern change maybe.

Also I love the Bama Uni's I like the Black Uni's I guess I am in the minority, but I like it. I might add black face with the black jerseys and maybe a white helmet with the Crimson.

Ha Thanks, for some reason I just fell in love with the Black QB a-day jerseys and I thought it would look better with houndstooth and some crimson incorperated, and I thought about adding a crimson facemask to the White helmet, so I may end up changing it.

ole miss is a very traditional school.

if you decide to do tennessee. i'd like to see an orange helmet on the road with the white shirt and white pants.

Yeah I will do Tennessee I have a great idea for them! but yall will have to stay tuned and wait till I get to them to see. Also I am done with Ole Miss, I decided to make a new helmet along with a "new" but classic look, I thought about adding piping but decided not to. Anyway they will be up shortly.

Okay first off ROLL TIDE!, sorry I had too that game was the most nerve racking game I have ever sat through and enjoyed the outcome!, anyways next on my list was Ole Miss, I had a lot of ideas and I think I really like the one that I finished with. But first to the Logo Sheet, of course Ole Miss uses thier wordmark Ole Miss on everything and they have kinda of gotten rid of thier logo. So I made a new "Ol Reb" logo, still the same look, just skin colored and a different view, I wasnt completely happy with the way it turned out, for some reason to me it looks kinda of akward but I will let yall judge that. (I promise I MADE this logo from scratch).

OleMissLogoSheet.png

And now to the Locker Room!

OleMissHelmet-2.png

Helmet: Went wit a new look Red helmet, white stripe, and navy facemask.

And to the Jerseys, I wanted to incorperate all three of thier colors on ever jersey, I didnt like how they only use red on white, and the have no red on Navy and vice virsa. So I made triple stripes on the sleeves, made Ole Miss script bigger and added outlines to the numbers.

OleMissHomeJersey.png

Home

OleMissAwayJersey.png

Away

OleMissAltJersey.png

Alternate

And to the pants bassically just made them white.

OleMissPants.png

Any more C&C on this, I was really wanting some feedback on the logo, I wondered if there is something I need to fix or not. One Reason I havent started yet on Miss. State, so I was wandering if I need to fix it. I am starting tonight though, so I wanted to see how yall liked it before I move on!

LSU is still not clicking, but Ole Miss is well done.

Should keep the helmets, but add thier current stripes and put LSU over the tiger.

-Also should I add a crimson facemask to the white bama helmet? And I also thought about adding a white facemask to the Crimson helmet?

Archived