Revisiting the SEC: Tweaks and Redesign Project!

bigmike

Alright guys so I have been stuck on the EAST division for a while, and I got most of Kentucky up, but I decided not to do player models for them because I want to make REAL Player models for them, so if anyone caught the Sneak Peak Preview to Part 2 of this Project I am going to start on it and keep it going for every team I have done so far.

So First my Favorite Team Alabama Crimson Tide

AlabamaHome-1.png

Home

AlabamaAway-2.png

Away

AlabamaAlternate-1.png

Alternate

AlabamaAlternate2-1.png

Away Alternate

I really hope you all give your thoughts before I post more because I take alot of time working on these.

Arkansas's set will be up next!

Oh and sorry if some of the pictures are bigger than the others, just wanted them to be the same size as the real ones.

In the real world, I couldn't see any major changes to Bama's unis as being an upgrade, but the houndstooth on the collar would be a cool idea for a one-off. If, for example, they were celebrating some sort of Bear Bryant milestone or maybe for the Iron Bowl.

Untitled-1-1.gif

Sig by TalktoChuck

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the real world, I couldn't see any major changes to Bama's unis as being an upgrade, but the houndstooth on the collar would be a cool idea for a one-off. If, for example, they were celebrating some sort of Bear Bryant milestone or maybe for the Iron Bowl.

Actually Alabama did wear Houndstooth collared jerseys against Ole Miss in 2006 (I went to that game :D), which is really the idea I got it from, they were worn for a Bear Bryant aniversery.

Here is a good picture of what they looked like, this is really what I was aiming for, I think I mad the Houndstoth to big on the Home jerseys I photoshoped (GIMP), but I wish they would wear this as there home all the time

BAMAVS.jpg

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Actually Alabama did wear Houndstooth collared jerseys against Ole Miss in 2006 (I went to that game :D), which is really the idea I got it from, they were worn for a Bear Bryant aniversery.

Here is a good picture of what they looked like, this is really what I was aiming for, I think I mad the Houndstoth to big on the Home jerseys I photoshoped (GIMP), but I wish they would wear this as there home all the time

BAMAVS.jpg

I see. Well, your idea or not, the houndstooth is a nice touch.

I would scrap the home alternate altogether. Not only does it remind me of Georgia's blackout alternate, but I think people on this board should be a force for squashing blackout jerseys not creating new ones.

Using a white helmet with the away jersey is a good idea (and I think it was once the norm for Bama), but for some reason I like the white uniforms with the crimson helmet. I don't know, maybe the white helmet would go well with the away alternate (white helmet, white jesrey, red pants a la Nebraska away).

Untitled-1-1.gif

Sig by TalktoChuck

Okay and now Matthew Stafford

GeorgiaHome1.png

Home 1

GeorgiaHome2-2.png

Home 2

GeorgiaAway1.png

Away 1

GeorgiaAway2.png

Away 2

GeorgiaAlt-1.png

Alternate 1 (THE EXTREME BLACKOUT)

GeorgiaAlt2.png

Alternate 2

Kentucky next... Please give feedback!!!

These look VERY nice.... do you have the blank version you could send? drew.johnson13@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance

Thanks, do you want just the blank version of the template, or did you want the stripes on it???

the one with the stripes would be awesome! thanks!

NCState.pngBoSox.png

I like the Arkansas ones.

There.

Happy Now?

Well you dont have to be a smart :censored: about it. I just take time to work on these and I would like to here what people think, whenever you make concepts you want people to comment on them dont you? <_<

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Gah no comments? I mean I thought these were preety cool, was hoping for some feedback on him, maybe some of Arkansas change yalls minds

ArkansasHome-1.png

Home

ArkansasAway.png

Away

ArkansasAwayAlternate.png

Away Alternate

I will only put the Home Alts up if yall give me some feeback!

Auburn will be the next set

As a Hog fan I have got to say that they are a slight upgrade over last year, but do not even come close to the two years before that.

First of all, no red on red, every Razorback fan hates them and after the first game of the season Petrino decided not to wear that combo anymore because of all the hate.

I am not a huge fan of the Bronco-esque stripes, but they work decently, especially on the White on Red combo which I love.

White helmets, not so much, like the creativity, but no.

My biggest thing is to make them less like last year and more like the McFadden era jerseys.

dolphins2.png

• 4 weeks later...

Archived