Revisiting the SEC: Tweaks and Redesign Project!

bigmike

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

keep the gray outline around the numbers

also, white pants at home instead of blue. all white on the road with a blue helmet.

maybe add a white stripe of some kind to the helmet and a blue or grey facemask instead of white.

Hey guys, I have decided since it has been so hard brainstorming for the wildcats and every look I have tried for them didn't look good, I am going to skip hem but just for now, I will still do them....eventually. But since I have what I think is a wild/crazy but I like the idea of, I am going with My REDESIGN of the Tennessee Vols, be prepared for a concept you may have never seen before for the Vols! :D They will be up sometime tonight.....hopefully

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Great work as usual bigmike. My fav's are Alabama and Florida, although the all orange gator uni is a little too much orange for me. I agree with some of the others, the SEC is a tough conference to do concepts on since most of the teams have such classic looks, but you have ve done a very good job. I do have a couple of ideas, one is how 'bout a Florida alternate using the old style UF logo you posted on an orange helmet. Second, since you are having some problems with Kentucky, how about a wildcat pawprint instead of the interlocking UK. Just an idea.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

Great work as usual bigmike. My fav's are Alabama and Florida, although the all orange gator uni is a little too much orange for me. I agree with some of the others, the SEC is a tough conference to do concepts on since most of the teams have such classic looks, but you have ve done a very good job. I do have a couple of ideas, one is how 'bout a Florida alternate using the old style UF logo you posted on an orange helmet. Second, since you are having some problems with Kentucky, how about a wildcat pawprint instead of the interlocking UK. Just an idea.

Thats a preety good idea, but I am having more trouble with the jerseys, I am really debating on keeping piping or using diff. piping or just trying a simple look, anyone with ideas? I think I have one but it might be too classic looking for Kentucky but maybe not, also I will have Georgia edited forgot all about that but I will add names on the white and TV numbers. But any advice for Kentucky would be helpful, and I may just wait to do the Vols till they come up now.

PLEASE PLEASE!!! I BEG OF YOU keep the colors to Blue and White. Nothing added....PLEASE!!!

White helmet, blue jersey, white pants. That is my suggestion.

White/white/blue for the road leaving a White/blue/blue alt and even all white for a road alt.

Lidz had a pretty cool paw on a hat a few years ago, for a different logo.

My avatar is my favorite Wildcat although I have never found a clean for Paint version of it.

PLEASE PLEASE!!! I BEG OF YOU keep the colors to Blue and White. Nothing added....PLEASE!!!

White helmet, blue jersey, white pants. That is my suggestion.

White/white/blue for the road leaving a White/blue/blue alt and even all white for a road alt.

Lidz had a pretty cool paw on a hat a few years ago, for a different logo.

My avatar is my favorite Wildcat although I have never found a clean for Paint version of it.

The only other color I would have is silver, but I am prolly going to draw some Wildcat logos on paper and decide but I like the white helmet idea.

All right I am going to give a update to Alabama real quick, and I am proud to announce there will be a part 2 of this seris which includes a realistic feel to the concepts....that is real pictures and GIMP concepts, so that will be up after I finish the east.

AlabamaAway2PlayerModel.png

This is just a new pair of pants added, I think it would only look good with white jerseys and Crimson helmets so this is another away option for alabama.

And I am going to go ahead a give you a sneak peek to the GIMP concepts but this is the only one until I finish the rest of the MS paint concepts.

AlabamaAlternate2.png

C&C above as usuall, but I am going to ask another question about Kentucky, should I keep or ditch the piping from my first concept, that is really bugging me.

See, that's cool stuff. I didn't realize this is what you were going to do with it. Once you get more practice, I actually can't wait to see what you have. See what you can do when you try! :D

Thanks, Yeah I thought this would be a really cool way to complete my concepts by actually showing what they would look like on the field. But like you said I am going to start to practice it alot so they will look as good as they can.

Okay I have been super stuck on Kentucky, no new logos, just diff. wordmark and the UK logo, so I dont have the logo sheet up yet. I am going to post the jerseys and helmet to see if Im on the right track or if I need to start over on this. HOPEFULLY I am on the right track and I can keep moving.

I gave the option of a blue helmet. I made a White one because omnibus recommended it so it is the main option.

KentuckyHelmets.png

For the Jerseys I moved the two stripes that are just floting on the side up to the sleeve. Added A new wordmark and added a Silver jersey

KentuckyHomeJersey.png

Home

KentuckyAwayJersey.png

Away

KentuckyAlternateJersey.png

Alternate

KentuckyPants.png

Pants

I wanted to see if I need to keep or ditch these before I make my whole Presentation on Kentucky.

I say go with it. The only thing that looks off is the Oregon St template.

Well they use it, just solid colors which is what I did here. I guess I will go with it Logo Sheet and Players will be up tommarow!!!

Okay and now Matthew Stafford

GeorgiaHome1.png

Home 1

GeorgiaHome2-2.png

Home 2

GeorgiaAway1.png

Away 1

GeorgiaAway2.png

Away 2

GeorgiaAlt-1.png

Alternate 1 (THE EXTREME BLACKOUT)

GeorgiaAlt2.png

Alternate 2

Kentucky next... Please give feedback!!!

These look VERY nice.... do you have the blank version you could send? drew.johnson13@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance

NCState.pngBoSox.png

Okay and now Matthew Stafford

GeorgiaHome1.png

Home 1

GeorgiaHome2-2.png

Home 2

GeorgiaAway1.png

Away 1

GeorgiaAway2.png

Away 2

GeorgiaAlt-1.png

Alternate 1 (THE EXTREME BLACKOUT)

GeorgiaAlt2.png

Alternate 2

Kentucky next... Please give feedback!!!

These look VERY nice.... do you have the blank version you could send? drew.johnson13@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance

Thanks, do you want just the blank version of the template, or did you want the stripes on it???

Alright guys so I have been stuck on the EAST division for a while, and I got most of Kentucky up, but I decided not to do player models for them because I want to make REAL Player models for them, so if anyone caught the Sneak Peak Preview to Part 2 of this Project I am going to start on it and keep it going for every team I have done so far.

So First my Favorite Team Alabama Crimson Tide

AlabamaHome-1.png

Home

AlabamaAway-2.png

Away

AlabamaAlternate-1.png

Alternate

AlabamaAlternate2-1.png

Away Alternate

I really hope you all give your thoughts before I post more because I take alot of time working on these.

Arkansas's set will be up next!

Oh and sorry if some of the pictures are bigger than the others, just wanted them to be the same size as the real ones.

Gah no comments? I mean I thought these were preety cool, was hoping for some feedback on him, maybe some of Arkansas change yalls minds

ArkansasHome-1.png

Home

ArkansasAway.png

Away

ArkansasAwayAlternate.png

Away Alternate

I will only put the Home Alts up if yall give me some feeback!

Auburn will be the next set

Archived