Revisiting the SEC: Tweaks and Redesign Project!

bigmike

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know why, but I have always liked Florida to have an orange helmet and not a white one. Obviously the popular choice on this board is a white helmet for Florida, but I like the orange one.

Actually I dont think I will add the white one, just because I dont think it looks as good as the orange one with this set, Im half way done with Georgia so I don't know if it will be up tonight or tommarow afternoon.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Okay it took me all weekend to come up with a idea but I finnaly finished it,

so cue drumroll...............

The Georgia Bulldogs!!!

Okay so what I did was try to modernize them a bit but tried not to go over the top. For the Logos, I modernized the Bulldog logo, gave them a new wordmark and brought out the Blackout G logo ^_^

GeorgiaBulldogsLogoSheet-1.png

Okay now to the locker room...

For the helmets I gave them a black facemask on thier regular helmet but kept the rest the same. And now introducing the BLACKOUT helmet, striclty for blackout use only.( BTW I switched helmet templates cause I felt this was much easier too use in pant and it looks alot cooler).

GeorgiaHelmets-1.png

Too the jerseys, here is where the real modernization came, I added a white piping similar to Miami's 2003 team, but didnt make multicolored sleeves.

GeorgiaHomeJersey-1.png

Home

GeorgiaAwayJersey-1.png

Away

GeorgiaAltJersey-1.png

Alternate

Okay and now to the pants, kept the silver and added a black pair

GeorgiaPants.png

Okay and now Matthew Stafford

GeorgiaHome1-1.png

Home 1

GeorgiaHome2-1.png

Home 2

GeorgiaAway1-1.png

Away 1

GeorgiaAway2-1.png

Away 2

GeorgiaAlt-1.png

Alternate 1 (THE EXTREME BLACKOUT)

GeorgiaAlt2-1.png

Alternate 2

Kentucky next... Please give feedback!!!

Georgia has some really, really nice unis right now. Nice and simple. I don't think the white piping adds to it.

Nice work and presentation, but I can also tell you from experience that the black facemask will never fly. UGA tried it for a bowl game in the 90s, and you couldn't have gotten more negative reaction than what happened.

It looks good, but the fans would never go for it. The black alts they use now were more gimmicky than anything...after the bad loss this year versus Alabama, I'm curious to see if we see them again any season soon.

Okay and now Matthew Stafford

GeorgiaHome1-1.png

Home 1

GeorgiaHome2-1.png

Home 2

GeorgiaAway1-1.png

Away 1

GeorgiaAway2-1.png

Away 2

GeorgiaAlt-1.png

Alternate 1 (THE EXTREME BLACKOUT)

GeorgiaAlt2-1.png

Alternate 2

Kentucky next... Please give feedback!!!

Georgia has some really, really nice unis right now. Nice and simple. I don't think the white piping adds to it.

Nice work and presentation, but I can also tell you from experience that the black facemask will never fly. UGA tried it for a bowl game in the 90s, and you couldn't have gotten more negative reaction than what happened.

It looks good, but the fans would never go for it. The black alts they use now were more gimmicky than anything...after the bad loss this year versus Alabama, I'm curious to see if we see them again any season soon.

Ha yeah, but you never know maybe they should just stick to wearing them against auburn ^_^ ha and thier bowl games, but I will change the facemask, the white one is growing on me.

Once again Mike another fine update. You have added modern elements without trashing tradition. Are the white jerseys missing names on purpose or is that just oversite? Also think about putting tv numbers or something on the sleeves. I don't really care for Gerogia doing the blackout thing. I'm not calling for its removal from your concept, I don't like that they actually did it.

Once again Mike another fine update. You have added modern elements without trashing tradition. Are the white jerseys missing names on purpose or is that just oversite? Also think about putting tv numbers or something on the sleeves. I don't really care for Gerogia doing the blackout thing. I'm not calling for its removal from your concept, I don't like that they actually did it.

Thanks, yeah I meant to put the name on the white jerseys, I will fix that, and TV numbers are a great idea too. Kentucky prolly won't be up till tommarow as I am going to be a little too busy today to finish it. Please keep up the feedback guys!!!

You're Georgia concept reminds me exactly of a concept I did for them recently.

As a matter of fact, we both had the same idea...i added a simple white pipe and black pants.

As a die hard Dawg fan, I would love to see black pants added to the uniform. For concept purposes the white pipe might be the only thing you can add to it without having Georgia fans at your front door with pitchforks.

I think black pants look awesome though with the red jersey and white!!

temp.png

Archived