Tampa Bay Bolts Jersey Concept

crashcarson15

I think this needs a little bit of a cleanup. The numbers and letters are very pixelated. Honestly, it looks like you took 5 minutes on this and posted it. Slapped a logo, drew some some lines, coloured them, and that's it.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I think this needs a little bit of a cleanup. The numbers and letters are very pixelated. Honestly, it looks like you took 5 minutes on this and posted it. Slapped a logo, drew some some lines, coloured them, and that's it.

Agreed, it is indeed extremely messy. Number placement is off. Socks? I don't think so, if you play hockey you know that both regions would be covered by pants/skates. And it would look bad even if you could see it. Sock striping should be straight. The piping on the back of the white jersey is two different colors. Also, it needs a shoulder logo or TV numbers or both.

quick question. what was your intention with the socks?

i'm lazy... its the template...

Clearly. Take more time on your concepts and make them...good. Slapping something together shows that you either don't care, or are just trying to run up your post count. Back to the drawing board from a conceptual basis on this one anyways.

quick question. what was your intention with the socks?

i'm lazy... its the template...

Then don't post a concept if you're lazy!

Totally agreed. There needs to be SOME effort in concepts if you're going to broadcast them to anyone who makes their way through these boards. I mean if you don't give a damn about the way a concept looks, why make one? Try to pretty-it-up to the best of your ability and use advice you get to make it better. Otherwise it's a waste of everyone's time, including the original designer.

Archived