Olympic Football?

CAB

Hey guys, I've had this idea for a long time, and I finally decided to post it. Basically I am making football unis for every country in the world as if they were in the Olympics.

I tried to incorporate each county's flag in the jerseys and helmets. I know that there isn't any numbers, sorry.

Ya, I know this would never happen, but I just wanted to put this idea out there, and get some constructive critisism.

C&C welcome

NORTH AMERICA

Antigua and Barbuda

antiguabarbuda_uni.png

Bahamas

bahamas_uni.png

Barbados

barbados_uni.png

Belize

belize_uni.png

Canada

canada_uni.png

Costa Rica

costarica_uni.png

Cuba

cuba_uni.png

Continued in next post

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

This is a good idea, and so far has been pretty well executed. Complete your designs with numbers and names, and this could be one really good series.

Im liking what ive seen so far.

Although, id make the USA helmet blue with just one big white star... refrain from using the flag. It looks tacky, and flag code purists will not like it.

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - est. 2006Β 

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

usa_uni.png

O crap, I forgot to do the side view of the pants on this one.

I'll fix that.

technically the flag is backwards on that side of the helmet

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq Δ± ǝɯıʇ Κ‡sɐן ǝΙ₯Κ‡ sΔ± sΔ±Ι₯Κ‡

The Cuban helmet looks really strange. I see what you're trying to do, but it sorta looks like the star is fleeing from the opposition, kind of like how a team would look if their mascot faced backwards...

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I'm going to have to add my voice to the chorus calling for numbers on these jerseys. Any other sport, and you could get away without, but with football, the numbers are so prominent and are such a big part of the overall look that any concept without them really looks incomplete.

Technically, these are well done, but I think many of them are being designed too much for having the sleeves at a 90-degree angle, as the template looks. But that is simply not practical, as 90 per cent of the time in a game, the players have their arms by their sides. Canada, for example, has that maple leaf in the armpit, which would be really obscured and almost invisible in most game action. I think that's something you have to take into consideration when going forward.

Archived