College Hockey Redesign

chickenfish

Hey Guys. I am going to do a redesigning college hockey, and randomly i'm starting with the Quinnipiac Bobcats. I had some trouble putting the logos on the jerseys, so I will be working on that. Here they are:

quinnipiacbobcatshomeandawayandalt.jpg

C & C

Those gold pants are brutal! I'd switch to navy pants and helmet at home, white helmet on the road. The alternate is nice, a little Notre Dame flair with the gold helmet/navy combo.

The Dartmouth set is nice, although I'm not sure about the logo and wordmark being on the jerseys. I'd switch it to the D logo only. Good job so far! Can't wait to see more.

These look good, but please don't just keep recolouring the same template and slapping different logos on it. The striping patterns on both these concepts are exactly the same. That just smacks of laziness.

These look good, but please don't just keep recolouring the same template and slapping different logos on it. The striping patterns on both these concepts are exactly the same. That just smacks of laziness.

Yep, a good point. I don't like the Dartmouth just based on the 2 colors, but you can't do anything about it.

6fQjS3M.png

Thanks for all the comments. I present to you; the Uconn Huskies:

UconnJerseys.jpg

I added stripes at the base of the home jersey, but I don't think it works, so I kept it off the away jersey. With the alternate I just wanted to switch things up and have more grey in it. Enjoy, and next up, Minnesota Golden Gophers.

C & C as always.

fau.png

Hey Guys. I am going to do a redesigning college hockey, and randomly i'm starting with the Quinnipiac Bobcats. I had some trouble putting the logos on the jerseys, so I will be working on that. Here they are:

quinnipiacbobcatshomeandawayandalt.jpg

C & C

2295633643_cc7e3e5b95.jpg I saw them play live at UML. I must say I like the jerseys they have now. These concepts are a bit of a downgrade, with the exception of the chest logo that you use on the gold and white ones

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

I havent really had time to work on the Minnesota one, so today I finally went into coreldraw to start working on it. It turns out my coreldraw is having issues with its colors, the maroon/red color I get from the Golden Gophers logo doesnt stay the same when I transfer it to the template, if that makes any sense. So i'm going to work on a different college redesign. Im taking requests, please dont request a team with red as one of their primary colors :P

fau.png

I havent really had time to work on the Minnesota one, so today I finally went into coreldraw to start working on it. It turns out my coreldraw is having issues with its colors, the maroon/red color I get from the Golden Gophers logo doesnt stay the same when I transfer it to the template, if that makes any sense. So i'm going to work on a different college redesign. Im taking requests, please dont request a team with red as one of their primary colors :P

damn it...that throws me off then after requesting UML...although I'm sure you could do something with the royal blue

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

Archived