NFL Week 11 Preview

NJTank

Vegas has really been kinda loose with some of these spreads...I can understand the Lions game. I mean, they're terrible right now.

But Dolphins +101/2 over the Raiders? I think the Raiders would cover that, long trip out east notwithstanding.

...and in a rematch of the worst Super Bowl ever: Giants 27, Ravens 13.

Worst Super Bowl ever? I don't what you're talking about. That game was awesome!!!!!!11111

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

For the hell of it, my stone cold locks for NFL Week Eleven...

Jets 16, Patriots 14

Chargers 30, Steelers 20

Going to go against Princess the Camel with the Jets?

Princess Picks.

Eh, going with the Jets is more of a homer pick if anything -- but I see the game a near toss-up and the Jets usually play the Pats well when it's at Foxboro.

6uXNWAo.png

Jets 16, Patriots 14

Chargers 30, Steelers 20

Princess Picks.

Eh, going with the Jets is more of a homer pick if anything -- but I see the game a near toss-up and the Jets usually play the Pats well when it's at Foxboro.

Preach on, Brotha!

Every week I feel the Jags can beat anyone. I fault no one who feels the same for their team. It is part of what makes being a fan so fun.

Jets 16, Patriots 14

Chargers 30, Steelers 20

Princess Picks.

True, I can tell you're a Jets fan based on your sig. I agree it's a tossup, but how many people will actually see the game on tv?

I agree it's a tossup, but how many people will actually see the game on tv?

I can tell you we're not getting it out west unless you feel like hitting up a packed sports bar or begging a friend with a dish if he'll let you chill.

Do the communities of Boston and New York get the games at all on some kind of lower-tier network like UPN? Not showing those teams in their respective markets would essentially be like applying blackout rules to a sellout. Whatever you wanna call it, it's not exactly fair to those fans.

6uXNWAo.png

Vegas has really been kinda loose with some of these spreads...I can understand the Lions game. I mean, they're terrible right now.

But Dolphins +101/2 over the Raiders? I think the Raiders would cover that, long trip out east notwithstanding.

Jake Delhomme tried every way possible to give the game to the Raiders just about everytime he dropped back...However, the Raiders, managed to end up on the wrong side of an 11-point margin. It could happen.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I agree it's a tossup, but how many people will actually see the game on tv?

I can tell you we're not getting it out west unless you feel like hitting up a packed sports bar or begging a friend with a dish if he'll let you chill.

Do the communities of Boston and New York get the games at all on some kind of lower-tier network like UPN? Not showing those teams in their respective markets would essentially be like applying blackout rules to a sellout. Whatever you wanna call it, it's not exactly fair to those fans.

Silly me, the camel knows nothing.

Worst Super Bowl ever? I don't what you're talking about. That game was awesome!!!!!!11111

From an outsider's perspective, the only exciting part of that Super Bowl was the back-to-back kickoff returns for touchdowns.

"I must be butter, because I'm on a roll."

Turn Two Design // Facebook

From an outsider's perspective, the only exciting part of that Super Bowl was the back-to-back kickoff returns for touchdowns.

which followed an Int return for a TD

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived