Landon Donovan on loan to Bayern Munich

gosioux76

It looks like 'ol Landycakes is heading back to the Bundesliga, at least temporarily.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id...ope&cc=5901

Another "fine" written article from ESPN:

5th paragraph: Having struggled to impress on his last sojourn to the Bundesliga when he had a brief spell at Bayer Leverkusen, Donovan said he is enjoying his time in Munich and is keen to stay.

7th paragraph: Having struggled to make the grade in Germany last time, Donovan admits he has learned from the experience. "I recognise Leverkusen wasn't the problem, I was," he said. "I just wasn't ready for it."

:blink:

as a san jose earthquakes fan, i hope landon fails epically there. he is a scumbag, and i cant root for the usa when he plays for us

Is it THAT serious???

But yeah, here's hoping that his go around in the Bundesliga is better than his first time there.

as a san jose earthquakes fan, i hope landon fails epically there. he is a scumbag, and i cant root for the usa when he plays for us

Is it THAT serious???

But yeah, here's hoping that his go around in the Bundesliga is better than his first time there.

if one guy who played for your team and won a title signed for a rival and said he was the sole reason your team won their title, would you not hate his guts?

when landon doesnt playfor the us, i do root for them. i just dispise landycakes

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

Is it THAT serious???

if one guy who played for your team and won a title signed for a rival and said he was the sole reason your team won their title, would you not hate his guts?

when landon doesnt playfor the us, i do root for them. i just dispise landycakes

lol, I guess I understand.

Even though I'm an Oranje fan, I still make damn sure to follow and cheer on the USMNT. I don't think one guy would keep me from rooting for the US, no matter how egregious the crime was. :P

Flame, if the Dutch and US are playing each other, who do you root for? Just curious.

Definitely the US, no questions asked. I'd feel like a benedict rooting for the Dutch full-heartedly. :P That's why the Euros were easy.

Archived