First try

habsman56

This is my first real try to make some kind of logo

I know it is not very good because that was my point of posting it here

I just want to know what I should do to fix this was just the starting idea

and you see what i'm thinking along the lines of.

So please what could i do to make it a lot better

Please no stupid stuff just sayin it sucks! or along those lines

I'm not really asking your opinion on the idea now, Just what i could do to fix it

DogBlacklogowithcircle.jpg

Wolvesjersey-complete.jpg

Thanks in advance if you can help.

Ibleed-1.png

My first suggestion- instead of using the paintbrush, use the pencil tool and the fill in and empty space there may be. It'll make your work look less lumpy.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Ok thanks for all the ideas

So Mainly, Clean it up, Slim up the coyote, and Don't save as .JPEG, and move elbow elbow stripes up?

Got it, I might start trying to work with Photoshop soon so that will help

Thanks for all your help I'm going to start working on that soon. :D

Ibleed-1.png

so are you using paint or what? a few things though, get a better template for the uniform, if you cant find one then tell me and i can get you one, also maby try loosing the body on the coyote, the head is great and the body just kinda dosnt fit imo

but good first try, keep it up

also i case you didnt know save in .png

Never, ever, ever, ever save as .jpeg.

Good concept though.

not true...nothing wrong at all with saving as jpeg. every concept I have ever posted was saved as jpeg and I have never received a complaint on clarity.

saving in a different format isn't going to fix artwork that is simply choppy and pixelated beforehand.

Good concept though.

not true...nothing wrong at all with saving as jpeg. every concept I have ever posted was saved as jpeg and I have never received a complaint on clarity.

saving in a different format isn't going to fix artwork that is simply choppy and pixelated beforehand.

I think he ment .jpg which is what these are posted in. If you post in .jpg instead of .png it makes the quality of the image worse.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Good concept though.

I think he ment .jpg which is what these are posted in. If you post in .jpg instead of .png it makes the quality of the image worse.

Nobody has ever said anything to me about choppiness and I post in .jpg.

You have a nice concept there. I like the colors you've chosen. The animal's (coyote) belly is a bit pudgy which makes his front legs look small. Just a nip and tuck here & there, you should be fine. Very nicely done, thank you for sharing.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived