Columbus Blue Jackets

crashcarson15

Innovative trims, that's for sure...

Can't say i don't like it, but am wondering how it would translate in real life.

It may be worth trying to shorten the shoulder Starred area so it doesn't quite meet the undrarm area, let's say the lenght of the regular shoulder yoke.

Maybe a trim at the wrist?

And the logo is quite big... Like the use of this logo on front of jersey, just feels a little too big.

All Aroungd: GOOD WORK!!!

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

The players would look like they're wearing starred suspenders. Also, this design makes for some really plain sleeves. I'd try to find another way to incorporate the stars - why not a vertical panel on the sleeves?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The players would look like they're wearing starred suspenders. Also, this design makes for some really plain sleeves. I'd try to find another way to incorporate the stars - why not a vertical panel on the sleeves?

I agree, they kind of look like twisted up suspenders. I'm not sure what pattern would make look really good. It could be just too many stars.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

I agree, they kind of look like twisted up suspenders. I'm not sure what pattern would make look really good. It could be just too many stars.

There's no such thing. More stars = more awesome.

(**)(**)(**)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

i like this, but i dont think the font works with the jersey, i know that is the font they use but try some black numbers and you have a hit

NO!! Don't do that. Black and navy should never be together.

Exactly.

well that was a classic case of me doing a typo, i meant block, like just a different font. sorry my bad, i just tryed it out on my computer and it looks good

well that was a classic case of me doing a typo, i meant block, like just a different font. sorry my bad...

Haha. That changes everything. I've always wondered why they use Copperplate (or some variation thereof). I agree, try the block font or something else. Anything is better than Copperplate.

well that was a classic case of me doing a typo, i meant block, like just a different font. sorry my bad...

Haha. That changes everything. I've always wondered why they use Copperplate (or some variation thereof). I agree, try the block font or something else. Anything is better than Copperplate.

Of course, being a Jackets fan and all, I've actually kind of liked that font, but I'll try block. Maybe tonight or maybe tomorrow I can make some updates (but it might be Thursday, because I have basketball practice tonight and tomorrow, but I'll try to update it tonight (but prolly not).

6fQjS3M.png

i like this, but i dont think the font works with the jersey, i know that is the font they use but try some black numbers and you have a hit

NO!! Don't do that. Black and navy should never be together.

Exactly.

well that was a classic case of me doing a typo, i meant block, like just a different font. sorry my bad, i just tryed it out on my computer and it looks good

umm how? look down. find a, then find o. Pretty far away, eh?

I think have stripes down the sleves, like they have now, then stars running down it

Archived