Tattoo Design

wyopokes2

today i was asked by one of my friends who just turned 18 to design a north carolina cross tattoo. it got me wondering if anybody else had ever made their own design. anyway here is one of the ones that she might get. she is obsessed with tyler hansbrough. this isn't the final version though. most of the small strokes were deleted. a couple others here

3.png5.png

Yep..my 2...

cctat2.jpg

slovakclose.jpg

And these for my wife...the black maple leaf is a cover up.

100_0378.jpg

And I modified some of these to fit her.

100_0372.jpg

Find and artist that you can work with, and defer to them on the technical side of things. I have a few others that I have designed but not gotten inked.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

i took a picture of an existing cross with that pattern on it and modified it slightly. i don't care for the tarheels or blue devils. i just did the job for fun.

Yea I was just messin with ya, or your friend for that matter, but I think it looks really cool

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

And I modified some of these to fit her.

100_0372.jpg

Find and artist that you can work with, and defer to them on the technical side of things. I have a few others that I have designed but not gotten inked.

I'm guessing your wife is Canadian?

:P

:flagcanada:

I like your Slovak one!

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

yeah i have designed all 3 of mine... here is the latest one... my original art and then the end product. my old college roomie did the tattooing so i let him have some free rain to add and throw in some of his ideas on the fly while he was workin.

tattoo.jpg

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

today i was asked by one of my friends who just turned 18 to design a north carolina cross tattoo. it got me wondering if anybody else had ever made their own design. anyway here is one of the ones that she might get. she is obsessed with tyler hansbrough. this isn't the final version though. most of the small strokes were deleted. a couple others

5.png

That won't really work well with the Carolina Blue outline. You should always have dark outlines on your tattoo's. And I don't know how well the Carolina Blue will even show up. Unless your friend is really pale or African American there just won't be enough contrast to make it work.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

I designed a Celtic cross with a clover in it for my friend's back a couple years ago. No pics, and it wasn't for me. I guess I'm just saying.

does it happen to be this one?

Nope, the one I did was more detailed, with more intertwining lines in the cross. The clover was in the same place that one is, but was made up of the intertwining lines from the cross. All custom to his liking.

Archived