Oneonta State Red Dragons - New Logo

Waffles

Does Phoenix ever think of embroidery applications? My thought is to start with that and then work on the other applications (4-color, small scale, etc.). I'm like Mugatu in "Zoolander"...I feel like I'm taking crazy pills on how they continually get business.

That logo is two shades darker than horrid.

And Jesus H. C....enough of the beveled wordmarks.

Cards.png

Phoenix just can't seem to find a new type treatment can they? Same treatment they've used in EVERY other mark they do. Seems only fitting that they went from doing logos for LSU to Oneonta State. Phoenix should adopt this as their logo...

ccstarmetal27_med.jpg

That's awesome!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

So why exactly are both Oneonta State AND Cortland State named the Red Dragons? Wouldn't each SUNY school want a unique nickname, especially since last time I checked, Red Dragons do not run rampant around the state of New York.

So why exactly are both Oneonta State AND Cortland State named the Red Dragons? Wouldn't each SUNY school want a unique nickname, especially since last time I checked, Red Dragons do not run rampant around the state of New York.

Hello? What do you call Hillary Clinton then, hm?

I was thinking the same thing. Who came up with it first, Cortland or Oneonta?

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Archived